National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a federal government law enforcement agency in response to the demand and trafficking of narcotic drugs and psychotic substances which affects the international image of Nigeria.
They use their resources for the eradication of illegal trafficking in narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances by putting a halt on the supply of illicit drugs, reducing the demand for illicit drugs and other substances of abuse.
They also recover drug-related proceeds through effective drug law enforcement. They are in charge of drug policy and control in Nigeria.
Any involvement in drugs importation, exportation, sale, transfer, cultivation, manufacture, and possession is not acceptable in Nigeria and there will be consequences from NDLEA.
If you wish to have a job in NDLEA, this article contains information on the NDLEA recruitment form and application guidelines.
- Innoson Vehicle Recruitment 2022
- Npower Recruitment Application 2022
- NNPC Recruitment Application 2022
NDLEA is recruiting people with different skills to keep illicit drugs out of Nigeria for the safety and wellbeing of the citizens.
NDLEA conducts entry-level recruitment into the NDLEA Academy in Jos.
Applicants need to have specialized training and professional experience to join the agency in their administrative and supporting roles.
NDLEA application form is free and can be gotten online from the NDLEA recruitment portal. As long as you have the needed credentials you are eligible to apply.
You can apply from your home or office and all you need is a working network and a smartphone or computer.
Article Road Map
Positions in NDLEA Recruitment 2022
The following positions are available:
- ICT specialists
- Secretary/administrative assistants
- Human resource personnel
- Communication experts
- Legal services and finance officers
- Narcotic Assistant (NASS) Cadre (Entry-level)
- Narcotic Officer Cadre (Graduate & Exp.)
NDLEA Recruitment Requirement 2022
To be eligible to apply, these qualifications are needed:
- Nigerian passport or identity card
- High school certificate or WAEC with not less than 5 credits in key courses.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related course
- HND in any relevant course
- Knowledge of computers and computer software
- Minimum age of 18 and maximum age of 35
- Medical report from a verified hospital
- A recent Passport photograph
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities are ineligible to apply to NDLEA.
If you are applying to the agency, you must fulfill the following conditions:
- You must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload a professional passport photograph, and print out the application slip.
- You must possess educational qualifications for the position.
- You must be certified physically and mentally fit by a medical officer from a Government Hospital.
- You must not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
- You must not be bankrupt or have other financial issues.
- You will be required to download two referee forms to be filled out.
- You will be required to fill out vetting forms.
- You will undergo illicit drug use tests throughout your service in the agency.
- Only if you are selected will you be invited for further examination and interview.
Eligible States for NDLEA Recruitment
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruitment is finally available, all those that desired the NDLEA application form are expected to be Nigerian citizens and to be from these states:
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross rivers
NDLEA Recruitment Application Form 2022
If you are eligible and you meet the requirements listed above then you can go ahead and apply for the NDLEA recruitment exercise following these simple steps:
- Visit the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency official web portal at www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Sign up with an active email and phone number
- Search for available vacancies and select your preferred position
- Fill out the online application form with all necessary information
- Attach the required document
- Verify your information
- Submit your application
Applicants are advised to apply as soon as possible for the NDLEA recruitment process before the closing date.
Applicants that are accepted will be informed by NDLEA through their mail as soon as possible.
Applicants that are selected will be expected to attend the interview and NDLEA screening held in a specified location.
NDLEA Recruitment Screening Requirement
- You must follow the COVID 19 protocol
- You must arrive at the center a day before the screening
- You must present their guarantor’s form
- You must present original and photocopies of academic credentials
- You must present a birth certificate
- You must present proof of the state of origin
- You must present a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
The above requirements are to be taken very seriously and any candidate who fails to abide by any of the conditions indicated above would be disqualified for the NDLEA recruitment screening exercise.
NDLEA Salary Expectation 2022
The NDLEA salary structure is based on the grade level and it serves as a difference between officers in the same level helping to maintain order and control.
NDLEA is a paramilitary structure, therefore the salary is determined by the Consolidated Paramilitary Salary Structure (CONPASS).
The salary also depends on the level of education you hold. While HND Holders are placed on Level 7; Degree Holders are placed on Level 8; with their salaries rate being different.