This article contains information on Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) application, requirements, and other related information.
Are you a Nigerian citizen looking for a job? Well, Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Recruitment Application Form 2023 is currently out and the best part is the application form is totally free
Application forms can be obtained online at the FRSC recruitment portal. Ensure you take note of this if you are interested in applying for a job position.
Federal Road Safety Corps is a federal agency that is charged with eradicating road traffic accidents and making Nigeria a safe motorable environment.
The FRSC staff has the power to arrest and prosecute people who commit traffic offenses.
This federal agency is charged with these responsibilities:
- Preventing or minimizing accidents on the highway;
- Clearing obstructions on any part of the highways;
- Educating drivers, motorists, and other members of the public generally on the proper use of the highways;
- Designing and producing the driver’s license;
- Designing and producing vehicle number plates
- Giving prompt attention and care to victims of accidents
- Determining and enforcing speed limits for all categories of roads and vehicles and controlling the use of speed limiting devices;
- Regulating the use of sirens, flashers, and beacon lights on vehicles other than ambulances and vehicles belonging to the Armed Forces, Nigeria Police, Fire Service, and other Para-military agencies;
- Providing roadside and mobile clinics for the treatment of accident victims free of charge;
- Regulating the use of mobile phones by motorists;
- Regulating the use of seat belts and other safety devices;
- Regulating the use of motorcycles on the highway;
- Maintaining the validity period for drivers’ licenses which shall be three years subject to renewal at the expiration of the validity period.
- NPOWER Recruitment Application 2022
- NAFDAC Recruitment Application Form 2022
- NDLEA Recruitment Application Form 2022
- Innoson Vehicle Recruitment 2022
Article Road Map
FRSC Recruitment Eligible States
For you to be eligible to apply for FRSC recruitment, you have to be able to proof that you are from one of the following states:
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross rivers
FRSC Recruitment Requirements 2023
FRSC recruitment is ongoing and they are looking for qualified Nigerians who will meet the general requirements, the requirements include:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- You must be between the age of18-35 years.
- You must be physically and mentally fit
- You must know how to operate computers and software applications
- Physically disabled persons cannot apply
- If you are selected, you will undergo a drug test
Supporting documents that are required in FRSC recruitment are:
- Valid identification card
- Certificate of medical proof from a registered government hospital
- Police records
- Birth certificate
- Local government identification
Once you provide false documents or information, you are automatically disqualified.
FRSC Recruitment Qualification 2023
To apply for any of the job positions available in FRSC recruitment, these academic qualifications are needed:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in any related course
- HND in any relevant course
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSCE) or WAEC with at least 5 credits
- NYSC discharge certificate
FRSC Recruitment Application 2023
Applying for FRSC recruitment is very easy and can be done online. All you need is a working phone and network to apply following these simple steps:
- Register into the Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment portal with a valid email
- Fill in the registration form provided with correct information
- Upload professional passport photograph
- Upload required documents
- Apply for your preferred position
- Verify your details
- Submit the application form
The details you will be asked to provide gives information about National Identification Number(NIN), Name, Gender, Contact Address, Phone Number, Marital Status, Driver License Number, Height/ Weight, Place of birth, Date Of Birth, State Of Origin, Home Town, LGA of Birth, and Preferred Physical Screening State.
A confirmation mail will be sent to you. And once you are selected, you will be notified through the mail for the interview or screening at a specific location.
FRSC Recruitment Job Positions 2023
These job positions are available in 2023FRSC recruitments:
- Marshall Inspector I
- Marshall Inspector II
- Marshall inspector III
- Office cadre
- Officer (MBBS) cadre
- inspectorate (MI) cadre
- Road marshal assistant I
- Road marshall assistant III
- Artisans and trademen
You can only apply for one position and only one application. You cant even apply twice because at the interview or screening there will be biometric identification.
FRSC Salary Structure 2023
Officers in FRSC are paid salaries according to their ranks and qualifications.
FRSC Rank Structure 2023
Like every other federal agency, FRSC has a ranking system that is divided between commissioned and non commissioned officers; they are:
- ARC Assistant Route Commander (Entry Point)
- DRC Deputy Route Commander
- RC Route Commander
- SRC Superintendent Route Commander
- CRC Chief Route Commander
- ACC Assistant Corps Commander
- DCC Deputy Corps Commander
- CC Corps Commander
- ACM Assistant Corps Marshal
- DCM Deputy Corps Marshal
- CM Corps Marshal
- Junior Marshals RMAIII Road Marshal Assistant III (Entry Point)
- RMAII Road Marshal Assistant II
- RMAI Road Marshal Assistant I
- SRMA Senior Road Marshal Assistant
- DCRMA Deputy Chief Road Marshal Assistant
- CRMA Chief Road Marshal Assistant
- Non-Commissioned Officers (NCOs) MI-III Marshal Inspector III
- MI-II Marshal Inspector II
- MI-I Marshal Inspector I
- Senior Non-Commissioned Officers (SNCOs) SMI Senior Marshal Inspector
- PMI Principal Marshal Inspector
- ACI Assistant Chief Inspector
- DCI Deputy Chief Inspector
- CI Chief Inspector
FRSC Recruitment Closing Date
Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment is currently going on but the application portal will be closed on September 9, 2023.
Interested applicants should apply as soon as possible before it gets too late.
Have a great day.