Integrated Dairies Limited is a premier producer of dairy products in Nigeria. A leading conglomerate in the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FCMG) Industry that has its head office in Jos, Plateau state.
Integrated Dairies Limited (IDL) was incorporated as a Private Limited Liability Company in April 2003. And has since been producing and processing fresh milk and other dairy products for consumers in Nigeria.
IDL is currently operating on 550 hectares of land located inside the National Veterinary Research Institute (NVRI) in Vom, Plateau State, a highland excellently suitable for animal husbandry, where its dairy farm and processing facilities are situated.
As part of its expansion plans, IDL is calling for young, innovative and ambitious talents who are seeking opportunities to grow a career in the organization.
Note; If you are looking for longevity, or an opportunity to make a difference, in a place where your abilities are valued? Then IDL is your best bet. The integrated dairies limited appreciates talented individuals who are innovative and goal-driven.
The Integrated Diaries Limited 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme is offering opportunities to fresh graduates who have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC). With relevant research or project experience in the areas of farming, agricultural production, animal care etc.
Candidates who are applying for job positions should have;
A minimum of second class upper first degree in Engineering, Management Science, Social Science, Agriculture and other Science related courses; preferably Agronomy, Animal Science, Instrumentation Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical Electronics, Agricultural Science/Economics, Veterinary Medicine etc.
- Opera News Hub Recruitment 2022.
- Emirates Airline Recruitment 2021/2022
- Qatar Airways Recruitment|Careers|Vacancies| 2021/2022
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2022.
JOB VACANCIES at IDL.
- Area sales manager.
- Account manager.
- Deputy head of administration and facilities.
- Human resources officer.
- Finance office manager.
- Maintenance supervisor.
- Veterinary doctor.
- Technical manager.
- Brand executive.
- Graduate trainees.
- Director of corporate services.
- Data analyst.
- Production manager.
- Regulatory officer/sales consultant.
- Product supervisor.
All applicants must have;
- At least SSCE and NCE certificates.
- Graduated from a certified tertiary institution.
- Five o’level credits in subjects including the English language, and Mathematics.
- An OND, HND, or B.SC in agricultural related courses.
- A minimum of five to six years of working experience in animal care.
- A degree in computer science and other science-related courses.
- Knowledge of data collations.
- Professional skills in animal care (medical and physical health care).
- Strong command of the English language.
- Good communication skills.
Other requirements include;
- Birth certificate.
- Medical health and fitness certificate.
- National Youth Service Corps (N.Y.S.C) certificate.
- Legal means of identification; NIN, driver’s license, Voter’s card.
- An updated CV.
- A valid email address.
- Valid international passport.
All applicants are to log into the website, read the pros and cons, and understand and provide detailed information. Proceed to upload their credentials on the portal.
Applicants are not to pay for the application, the recruitment procedure is free and open to eligible candidates.
Successful applicants would be contacted via email. So ensure that the uploaded email address is accurate and valid. Phone numbers should be personal/official.
Note: the company kicks against forgery or impersonation, anyone caught in the act would face the disciplinary team for penalization or eventual disqualification.