Article Road Map
From starting with four aircraft, today Qatar Airways boasts of over twelve (12) strong airline groups, with a global reach aimed at delivering excellent services to different customers around the world.
Qatar airways are breaking industry records through innovation, they have been able to build a world where everything is possible. With a start-up from its motherland Qatar, a culture that’s close to the hearts is introduced to the rest of the world.
“Qatar airways celebrates your achievements in the most beautiful ways, recognising your ideas and contributions, and offers a range of benefits and rewards based on your role and location.”
Qatar Airways Career Growth.
Set in a world that is boundless, soaring across its diverse portfolio with vast scale and rapid growth, each member of the group would find infinite opportunities to develop. At Qatar Airways, you’ll learn from the very best in the industry and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience.
Qatar airways are made up of twelve different businesses put together as one. Each member aims at creating a unique experience for the groups’ customers and ensures an enviable service delivery per excellence even behind the scenes.
Eligible applicants can contribute to this unique story and never stop growing, by taking advantage of this recruitment opportunity.
Openings And Vacancies At Qatar Airways
Proffering the following services to its customer base; Aircraft charter, maintenance, and management.
As a group driven by innovative technology, Qatar airways has a talented community that’s open to people who are ready to put their innovations to creative use. Job opportunities are vacant in the following positions;
- Cabin crew.
- Products on board manager.
- Safety and security.
- Qatar executive board.
- Mechanical, Electrical, Software engineering.
- Chef De Partie; As a Chef de Partie, you’ll be responsible for running a specific section of the kitchen, and managing a small team of workers, who are responsible for food being delivered.
- Life safety operator.
- Specialist jobs in the areas of; Duty-free, Airport Cargo Operations, Aviation Services, and Internal Media services.
Mission Statement/Goals And Targets
“Qatar airways dares to deliver an experience like no other. We have grown fast, have overcome challenges, and have laid down downtrends that others can follow. But the story doesn’t stop there, as Our future is written by our people.
Present your ideas and passion to a place where you can make a real impact in one of the world’s fastest-growing organisations.
At Qatar Airways, everything is possible when we work together.”
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Recruitment 2022.
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Recruitment, 2022.
- Lagos Business School (LBS) Admissions, 2021/2022.
Educational Qualifications And Requirements
- Candidates should present proof of graduation from a higher/tertiary institution, via an OND, an HND, or B.SC certificate.
- Applicants should provide a medical health fitness certificate.
- Proof of graduation from the aviation school, with a maximum of ten (10) years of working experience. This is for those applying for a post in the cabin crew section, and pilot positions.
Applicants can also opt for the internship process recruit. Here each applicant undergoes training where they are taught everything on the rudiments of aviation. From swimming to life-saving first aid, and other aviation affiliates.
Applicants should seize this opportunity, and be the first to know about these new opportunities and also keep up to date with company news.