The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria, with the largest acreages in the country from which it produces about thirty-nine per cent of the nation’s oil.
The company’s operations are centred in the Niger Delta and adjoining shallow offshore areas where it operates in an oil mining lease area of around 31,000 square kilometres.
SPDC has more than 6,000 kilometres of pipelines and flowlines, 87 flow stations, and 8 gas plants with more than 1,000 production wells. The company employs workers directly, and sometimes indirectly through the network of companies that provide supplies and services.
With a mission to be first choice operators in Nigeria through its commitment to a strong economic performance that ensures sustainable development in every aspect of oil and gas.
Article Road Map
Shell has a history of over 50 years of stability in Nigeria and also has the largest footprint of all international oil and gas companies operating in the country.
Shell petroleum development company is an integrated energy company that aims to meet the world’s growing demand for energy in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible.
- Mastercard Nigeria Recruitment, Job, Vacancies 2022.
- SIMS Job Vacancies and Recruitment 2022.
- United Nigeria Airlines. Job Vacancies And Recruitment 2022.
Job Offers At Shell Petroleum Development Company.
Shell has available well-equipped space for everyone; from experienced professionals to student Interns, undergraduates and graduates, if you are a remarkable student or graduate with at least three years’ experience? You can join SPDC to explore and discover better energy solutions together.
At SPDC you are able to expand your career development as an experienced professional and continue on your path to reaching your full potential.
Eligible candidates can apply for these available job positions;
- Global operation and maintenance.
- Information technology.
- Sales and marketing.
Each of these positions has its different application processes. Also, know that a good CV can get your foot in the door, but a well-written CV can put you at the top of the shortlist.
Visit the applications portal at www.shell.com/careers
Reasons Why Your Best Workplace is SPDC.
Knowing if a company is a good fit for you is really important. Realizing that there are a lot of qualitative reasons to join a great company like Shell is an added advantage to boosting your standard as a working professional. Here are a few reasons to help you be on your way:
At SPDC, you should expect;
- A world-class career; this is because Shell is one of the largest companies in the world, with operations in over 70 countries. Have more than 90,000 employees affiliated with a wide range of businesses? SPDC has been around for more than ten decades and remains one of the most valuable companies
- The best investments; SPDC group are industry leaders in the digital and technical revolution, dynamically evolving to meet the energy needs of billions of people each day.
- Market the future today; irrespective of what role you play at SPDC, with constant innovation and a belief that success comes from human ingenuity, there’s an ability to deliver cleaner energy through leading technology.
- SPDC fuels your needs, and powers your passion; being an employee with SHELL allows you to enjoy some of the most attractive compensations and benefits packaged by the industry. And because SPDC takes work-life balance seriously, they have emerged as the first international oil and gas company to offer global minimum maternity leave. And this is one of the many flexible working policies that have been put in place to ensure your work and everyday life is balanced.
Job Requirements and Educational Qualifications.