Article Road Map
About SIMS Nigeria
SIMS Nigeria Limited is an authorized distributor of Samsung products in Nigeria. With a wide network of branches strategically spread across the six geopolitical zones of the nation, involved in the sales and distribution of electronic products from major brands such as Samsung, Nexus, Royal, Panasonic, LG, etc.
SIMS embarked on this electrical journey in 1987 and has since succeeded in carving a niche for themselves in the marketing and supplying of home electrical appliances in Nigeria.
SIMS operates quite a vast number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones; situated in major cities like Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Enugu, Kano, and Abuja.
Its longstanding reputation has earned a status as Nigeria’s lead player in the electronics industry and as a result, they have partnered with Samsung to establish a local manufacturing line for its air conditioners and refrigerators.
This, coupled with other state-of-the-art service centers catering to consumers who buy electronic products, ensures that the customers enjoy the best quality service and the best-guaranteed performance from their electronic appliances.
Job Offers At SIMS Nigeria Limited
- Accounts manager.
- Sales executive.
- Audit officer.
- WordPress developer.
- Senior Corporate sales executive.
- Corporate sales manager.
- Control officer.
- Front desk.
- Customer service.
- Floor sales executive.
- Graphic designer.
- E-commerce and Logistics manager.
SIMS Company Description
SIMS Nigeria Limited is located in Lagos and is part of the Electrical and Electronic Household Appliances and Goods Merchant Wholesalers Industry.
SIMS NIGERIA LIMITED has a quantitative number of employees and serves its purpose across a vast location that generates about $54.09 million in sales (USD).
SIMS specializes in the market supply of Household electrical and electronic appliances, in the form of merchant wholesalers, involved in the wholesale trade of home appliances such as food processors, air conditioners, TV, blenders, smoothie making machines, electronic irons, fans, gas cookers, laundry machines, refrigerators, microwaves, etc.
Basic/Educational Recruitment Requirements
SIMS Nigeria seeks eligible hands in the above-listed vacancies and even more vacancies listed on the company’s career portal. Applicants should have;
- Certificate of higher tertiary institution completion; NCE, OND, HND, B.SC.
- Five O level credits in mathematics and English language at the least educational acceptance.
- Strong command of English.
- Quality managerial skills.
- An experience in distribution, a distributions expert.
- A Nigerian means of identification. NIN, Voters Card, Drivers license.
- A minimum of a second class lower degree in the required discipline would be indicated on the portal.
- Medical health and fitness certificate.
- A degree in electrical engineering and an expertize certificate of experience in the areas of electronics.
- Experience in driving is essential for those applying for primary-level jobs at SIMS.
- A degree from a certified tertiary institution, from any discipline.
Other indications would be made known on the website portal. Eligible applicants should visit http://www.simscareers.com.ng. Follow the instructions properly and upload credentials with the appropriate information as required by the system.
The application is open to all and is completely free.