Article Road Map
About MTN Scholarship for Blind Students
MTN Nigeria has indeed shown great support In the academic sector.
Every year MTN Offers scholarships that help disabled students who are finding it difficult to pay for their tertiary education to get access to financial Assistance that will ease their financial stress and make them perform greatly in their academics.
Before you apply for the MTN scholarship, we advise that you go through the guidelines written in this article to learn the full details about this scholarship.
Who is eligible for the scholarship, the scholarship worth, how to apply, the application deadline, and other important information are written in this article so read on.
The MTN Scholarships under the Youth Development Cause, is a yearly award that seeks to recognize and appreciate high performing students in Nigerian Public Tertiary Institutions.
The MTN Scholarship for Blind Students in its 10th year is awarded to qualified 200 level blind students studying any course in Nigerian Public Tertiary Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education).
60 successful blind students are awarded scholarships worth N200,000.00 annually till graduation, provided they maintain the required grades.
Requirements for MTN Foundation Scholarship 2022
When Applicant’s details are verified, and are shortlisted they will be invited for an assessment test. It is required that the candidate come with 2 recent passport photographs and the original and photocopy of the following documents:
- The valid Student Identify (ID) card
- Proof of CGPA (For undergraduate students)
- other means of identification such as; (National ID card, International passport or Driver’s license)
- Admission letter from JAMB and their institution of study
- Admission letter for the HND(Higher national Diploma) programs (For Polytechnic students only)
Guidelines on How to Apply for MTN Scholarship 2022
To successfully apply for the MTN Foundation Scholarship, do this:
- Visit MTN scholarship official page and select a form for the eligible category you’d be going for
- Fill the form for the category you selected (The Scholarship Application form Contains about 5 main Sections which include; personal information, UTME Information, Course Information, and Family Background)
- Start with your personal information and fill in accurately (Your surname, First Name, Middle Name, Gender, date of birth, and others)
- The second section covers Personal Address, email, phone number, and passport upload. Ensure to fill correctly.
- Once you’re done filling the form, try going over it again to check for errors before you Click on “SUBMIT”.
Eligibility For MTN Scholarship
To qualify for MTN Scholarships, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen
- Must be in any public Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education.
- Must be a 200lv student.
- Must be studying any of these courses listed below.
List Of Courses
Electronics and Computer Technology
Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
Petroleum and Gas Engineering
Physics/ Computational Modeling
Pure/ Applied Physics
Statistics and Computer Science