Dangote group has been a great support to Africa as they help in eradicating the high rate of unemployment.
Each year, the Dangote group recruits qualified persons who are willing and capable to work in the biggest cement factory in Africa.
Article Road Map
About Dangote Cement Factory
The Dangote Cement plant is located in Obajana, Nigeria, it is the largest cement production facility in Africa, producing up to 30 000 tons daily.
The plant is powered by 4 GE gas turbines that run on automotive gas and natural gas and oils, providing sustainable and reliable power for the business to meet its production targets.
Being Able to Work in the largest cement production factory is definitely a very big opportunity. Aside from the fact that the Dangote group pays very well, you also get access to enough experience and Ranking that could help your resume later in life.
The Dangote Cement only recruits people that are diligent and willing to maintain and sustain their strategic vision of striving for self-reliance in Africa.
They are very committed to maintaining their competitive advantage and so also, that’s the reason why they employ the best talents from across the globe to support their growth, so by now you should know that it is not that easy getting in but if you meet the requirements sure you are good to go.
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment Application form 2022
- MTN Scholarship Scheme For Blind Students (SSBN)
- Federal Government Recruitment Application Form 2022
- CBN Recruitment Application form 2022
Note that: Dangote Group offers equal opportunity to all prospective employees/staff regardless of their race,gender, ethnic group ,religion, origin, age, marital status or other diversity issues. However, all interested applicants must meet the employment requirements to qualify to work with the company.
Application is open for both graduate and undergraduate, so if you are an undergraduate or a graduate looking forward to building or advancing a career by working with the Dangote group, then read on to get real information because working at the Dangote group is guaranteed as long as you meet all the requirements.
Don’t forget to bookmark this page so you get confident information on these subjects.
General Requirements And Qualifications For the Dangote Recruitment
For you to be accepted into the dangote group, there are certain criteria you must meet which are listed below so read carefully:
- Interested candidates must be of good character and self composure or comportment.
- Must possess high multitasking Ability and be able to work under pressure.
- Must possess any of this certification. HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Must have a broad Knowledge on various computer applications. This will be an added advantage.
- Must be willing to adapt and work in a new environment
- Interested candidates must be mentally stable and strong.
- Must have great leadership skills, strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- A leveled Knowledge about Dangote Group will be an added advantage
- Excellent and credible persuasion skills
- All applicants must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card.
- Must be trustworthy and possess the ability to protect the interest of Dangote Group
- History of Past working experience will be an added advantage
- Applicant interested in the Dangote recruitment exercise must not be over 35 years
- A well Articulated Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- Ability to experiment(versatility) and try out new things
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
How to Apply For The Dangote Recruitment Process
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Go to the official Dangote Group recruitment portal at careers.dangote-group.com or https://www.dangote.com/
- At the top of the home page, click on Job Openings or Career.
- Click on the available vacancies, Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the required information
- Verify all your information then Submit your application
If your application was successful and you met the requirements, You will be contacted by an Email.
Below is a summary of what you’d find on the Recruitment Form.
- Personal Information :Nationality, Gender, Given Name, Middle Name, Family Name, Other Name, Primary Email, Password, Alternate Email, Date of Birth, Country of Origin, State of Origin, Phone Number
- Communication Address : Your address, City, ZIP Code
- Other info like; Your Experience, Areas etc.