The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is a Nigerian law enforcement agency that investigates financial crimes such as advance fee fraud (419 fraud) and money laundering.
The EFCC was established in 2003, partially in response to pressure from the Financial Action Task Force on Money Laundering (FATF), which named Nigeria as one of 23 countries non-cooperative in
the international community’s efforts to fight money laundering. The agency has its head office in Abuja, Nigeria. Their official website is www.efccnigeria.org.
- Business Day Newspaper Job Recruitment 2022
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Internship Recruitment 2022
- NDE Recruitment Application Form 2022
The EFCC recruitment website is currently available for interested persons to submit an application.
The portal is now open for the online application processes. All you need to apply is an active email account and your phone number, alongside relevant qualifications.
They have the vision of eradicating economic and financial crimes through prevention, enforcement, and coordination.
Currently, EFCC is in a major fight against ‘Yahoo boys’ due to fraudulent activities and killings that are associated with them. It has become a national concern that has put fear into everyone in the country.
Here are some of the key functions of the EFCC, the organization is directly controlled and monitored by the President:
● General investigation
● Advance fee fraud
● Economic governance
● Bank fraud
● Countering terrorism
Article Road Map
● Applicants must be between ages 18-25 years
● Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
● Applicants must be single
● Computer literacy is an added advantage
● Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
● Candidates must not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for males and 1.64 metres for females.
● Candidate must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male
● Candidate must be physically and mentally fit, with a certified medical report from any government hospital as proof
● Interested applicants must be of good behaviour and composure
● HND, B.Sc., NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
● All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s licence, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card
● Applicants must be willing to work in a new environment
● Computer literacy is an added advantage
● Candidate must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities
● Candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit pass in the core subjects including mathematics and English language in not more than 2 sittings
The three types of cadre positions one can apply are as follows:
1. Detective Assistant
2. Detective Inspectors
3. Detective Superintendent
How to Apply For EFCC Recruitment 2022
EFCC has directed that all Zonal Heads should reach out to states under their jurisdiction to source eligible candidates.
The Number of candidates required is with respect to the list of States under the jurisdiction and template to be used for inputting details of candidates per state and per cadre for ease of reference.
Applicants are therefore requested to forward the CVs, Credentials of eligible candidates to the undersigned while the soft copy of the inputted details of candidates should be forwarded to https://www.efccnigeria.org in Microsoft Excel Format.
● Visit the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission official web portal at https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/
● Access employment (Career) section page
● Click on the available vacancies
● Read and follow the instructions carefully
● Provide all the necessary information
● Verify all your information
● Submit your application
Applicants are to visit their respective EFCC Zonal Headquarters in their state or residence with their application form, CV, Qualifications, and other form requirements. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Key Points To Note
In addition to the requirements, applicants are urged to take note of the following points: ● It is imperative you cross-check all your documents to ensure they are valid and not fake. You would not want to literally scam an organization that is established to find and execute scammers by sending fake credentials, as that would be suicidal.
● EFCC is very strict with its selection process because the job is a very sensitive one.
● Applicants would be made to pass through an intensive background investigation such as medical check, criminal record check, test for illegal drugs, and others after passing the screening.
● Ensure that you apply before the recruitment deadline.
● The applicant can only apply once as multiple
● EFCC would have an interview with the previous and current colleagues, friends, and families of every applicant.
Success in your Application!!!