Article Road Map
About Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching
The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital is located at Nnewi and was established by Anambra State of Nigeria (ASN).
The General Hospital was officially handed over to the Teaching Hospital Management Board on the 16th June, 1990.
The Hospital was officially commissioned on Friday 19th July, 1991 by Col.Robert Akonobi (Anambra State Military Governor and the General Hospital was taken over as a temporary site. Through Decree No 68, the Federal Government of Nigeria renamed the Hospital of Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital in honor of the late saga and foremost politician, Rt. Hon. Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe GGFR.PC Owelle of Onitsha.
Indeed, the Nnamdi Azikiwe University teaching hospital is a place of high value and standards. The management has been able to sustain and manage the prestige and standards through the help of diligent staff and interns which are willing to work and learn daily.
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment Application form 2022
- Federal Government Recruitment Application Form 2022
- CBN Recruitment Application form 2022
- NPOWER Recruitment Application 2022
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form 2022
List of Available Jobs at Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Internship
- Confidentary officer
- Nursing Officer I
- Information Officer
- Program/System Analyst
- Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Medical Officer
- Social Welfare Officer
- Legal Officer
- Nursing officer II
- Health Records Officer
- Scientific Officer II
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Health assistant
- Motor Driver/Mechanic
- Clerical Staff
- Nurse Tutor
- Pharmacy technician
- Graduate Intern Pharmacist
- Graduate Intern Physiotherapist
- Graduate Intern Radiographer
- Graduate Intern Medical Laboratory Scientist
- Graduate Intern Nursing Officer
- House Officer
- Graduate Intern Optometrist
Method of Application for Internship into Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital
Interested and qualified candidates will have to write a letter of Application, and address their type-written Application to “The Chief Medical Director, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, P.M.B. 5025, Nnewi” including the following documents:
- Two (2) copies of Curriculum Vitae/resume
- Two (2) copies of all important credentials
- Evidence of Change of Name where necessary
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration
- Current practicing license
- Three referee reports and signature
All applications should be submitted at the Office of:
The Director of Administration,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital,
Note:indicate your phone number in your application so you can be contacted if your application is successful and you got in.
Is Application Still On?
Pls note that the job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer so bookmark this page and check back often for updates on the recruitment form.