This article provides vital information on FCSC recruitment, application, and other related information.
Federal Service Civil Commission is a federal authority body that governs human resource management in the Federal Civil Service of Nigeria.
They have the authority to appoint and transfer Federal Civil Servants.
Without authorization from the Federal Civil Service Commission, officers who have been convicted of a crime or asked to retire or resign cannot be appointed into the Civil Service of Nigeria.
Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment application form 2022 is not yet out. Updated information will be passed once the recruitment starts.
Article Road Map
- Guarantee Trust Holding Company GTCO Recruitment 2022 Application
- Green Habitat Initiative (GHI) Recruitment 2022
- NNPC Recruitment Application 2022
- NDLEA Recruitment Application Form 2022
FCSC Recruitment Eligible States
Applicants for FCSC recruitment are expected to be Nigerian citizens and to be from these states:
- Akwa Ibom
- Cross rivers
FCSC Recruitment Requirement 2022
Applicants are expected to meet the following requirements:
- Court and police reports
- Computer literacy
- Applicant interested in the FCSC recruitment must not be over 35 years
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Candidates with bad criminal records will not be accepted
- Basic knowledge of land transactions and land laws
- Work experience report
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Interested applicants must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- All applicants must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Possess birth certificate
- Applicants must be mentally and physically fit
- Medical report from a registered government hospital
- Willing to be posted to Federal Unity Colleges to teach
- Applicants must have at least 10 years remaining in service
FCSC Recruitment Qualification 2022
Certain academic qualifications that applicants need to have are:
- N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- A minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field of study from a recognized institution
- HND in any related course
FCSC Recruitment Application 2022
Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment application form is free and obtainable online. To apply for the recruitment follow these steps:
- Visit the official FCSC recruitment portal
- Click on Vacancies at the top corner of the homepage.
- Choose a preferred position from those available
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary details
- Upload documents
- Submit your application
Selected candidates will be contacted through their mail and will be informed of the screening exercise.
Time and location for the exercise will also be passed through.
The application should be done before the deadline to be on the safer side.
FCSC Salary Structure
Like every other agency, salary is being paid depending on ranks and qualifications.
The minimum wage in the Federal Civil Service Commission is #18,000.
A level one staff which is entry-level earns an average of #226,000 annually, with a monthly salary just a little higher than minimum wage.
A school graduate with a complete certificate earns an average of #242,000 annually at Level 4.
An FCSC officer in Level 6 earns an average of #316,000 annually while an officer in Level 15 earns #487,000 annually.
A diploma certificate holder in Level 7 earns an average of #517,000 annually.
The most paid position on FCSC is the Director level with an average salary of #5,452,000 annually.
FCSC recruitment application form 2022 is not yet out but you will be updated once it’s out.
Have a great day.