Established April 1st,1977. Its activities include exploration, operational interests in oil refining, petrochemicals, and product marketing and transportation.
With refineries in Warri, Port-Harcourt, and Kaduna, NNPC covers the entire spectrum of oil industry operations; production and exploration, petrochemical engineering, marketing and distribution, gas development, and commercial investments.
The reason why its job offer is mouth-watering that every graduate of petrochemical engineering hopes to get recruited into the company.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recently released the recruitment of over a thousand (1,000) Graduate Trainees, following the successful completion of its [aca year] employment exercise.
The corporation’s Acting Group Gen. Manager, Group Public Affairs; Mr. Samson Makoji, quoted the Group Managing Director, Malam Mele Kyari, saying that the Human Resources Division of the NNPC has since commenced the issuance of provisional letters and employment offers to the 1,000+ fresh employees.
Describing the recruitment as a very integral and important duty for the corporation. Malam Kyari stayed that the outcome of the exercise reflects national outreach and complies with all statutory requirements.
In the pursuit of excellence, NNPC as an equal opportunity employer in the Oil and Gas industry value chain from exploration to selling petroleum products continues to recruit the best capable hands in order to buoy its operations across the globe’s radar.
Requirements For NNPC Recruitment Application 2022.
Applicants need to ensure that they’re qualified before applying or attempting to fill out the recruitment form online. They must possess these Basic Qualifications;
- West African School Certificate (WASCE) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credits in at most three (3) subjects including English and any two (2) other subjects.
- A Bachelor Degree (B.SC) or Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree.
After checking that they are eligible with the above, they can proceed to apply through the portal on the website www.nnpcgroup.com.
RECRUITMENT REQUIREMENTS should include;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Second Class Lower Division and a Completed Master’s Degree.
- Higher National Diploma (minimum of upper credit) with a completed Master’s Degree.
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited university, polytechnic or monotechnic not earlier than 2014.
- Candidates must not be more than 28 years in age.
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme at the time of application.
- Applicant must be of Nigerian descent or citizen by birth
- Applicant must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical ailment.
- Applicant should have a good knowledge in the use of computers, as it is used for work and efficient delivery of various tasks required by the organization.
In order to successfully apply, log into the website and fill out the application form with the above-required credentials, check the webpage for further instructions and updates regarding the status of your application and release date for screening. Log on to www.nnpcgroup.com.