The Nigerian Customs Service is an independent custom service under the supervisory oversight of the Nigerian Ministry of Finance, responsible for the collection of customs revenue, facilitation of
both national and international trade and anti-smuggling activities and have been in operation since 1981.
They generate huge revenue for the Government so it is safe to say they work for the Government. They are usually at seaports, airports to inspect goods that are either to be exported or imported and arrest anyone who violates the law.
- Nigerian Air force Recruitment Application form 2022
- MTN Scholarship Scheme For Blind Students (SSBN)
- Federal Government Recruitment Application Form 2022
- CBN Recruitment Application form 2022
If you have ever had an interest in fighting crimes and fishing out criminals, this is a good sector for you.
Nigeria Customs Service recruitment is totally free of charge and is in need of 3200 new staff into various positions in the agency.
The customs recruitment 2022 portal is expected to be open for three weeks, during which applicants are expected to submit their application on the portal, www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng, and www.customs.zohorecruit.com.
The job recruitment is open to over ten thousand (10,000) new officers who will be recruited into three major cadre position;
· Customs Superintendent Cadre ASCII (CONSOL 08)
· Customs Inspectorate Cadre ASC (CONSOL 06)
· Customs Assistant Cadre CA, II, III (CONSOL 03,04)
· One must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent
· Males should not be less than 1.7meters in height
· Candidates must possess a basic WAEC certificate of not less than five (5) credit pass int the core subjects including Mathematics and English language in not more than two sitting.
· Women must not be less than 1.64meters in height
· Male must have a fully expanded chest of 0.87meters
· Applicants must be aged 18-30 years of age
· One must be certified by a government medical officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment.
· One must not have any physical or mental disability
· One must have a clean criminal record and have no form of financial embarrassment.
· One must have good character as a person
· Applicants must present a certificate of state o origin signed by the chairman/secretary of their local government
It is imperative that applicants meet this requirement before they apply for the job. The official site is www.vacancy.custom.gov.ng, this is where you submit your credentials.
You do not want to upload blurred, damaged, or fake credentials to the government as that could leave you instant regret. So be sure to upload clear, valid credentials on the portal.
It is important to note that multiple submissions or applications can destroy your chance of having your dream job.
How To Apply
1. Visit the official site
2. Select your preferred position
3. Read the job description and requirement
4. Click ‘I’m interested’
5. Fill out the application form accordingly
6. Attach the required document
8. Be sure the check the site periodically to be updated and avoid the third party
Best Of Luck!!!