Article Road Map
We are leading manufacturers of
Foods; flour and pasta, edible human-consumption cooking oils, sugar, and rice.
Infrastructure; cement, real estate, ports operation, mining/steel, and manufacturing
BUA is a conglomerate based in Nigeria with diversified investments spanning key business sectors of the African economy.
In 1988, Nigeria saw the Establishment of BUA International Limited and BUA Group, by Abdul Samad Rabiu. In 2001, BUA took the Acquisition of Nigeria Oil Mills Ltd (NOM). NOM was the largest vegetable oil processing company in West Africa at the time of acquisition.
The Incorporation of BUA Flour Mill, BUA Ports & Terminals was Incorporated in Lagos in 2005. BUA Flour Mill Lagos was incorporated as a fully-owned subsidiary of BUA Group, and milling commenced in August of the same year.
Another Establishment of BUA Flour Mills took place in Kano, in the year 2007 and BUA Flour Mills Kano started at Bompai Industrial Estate with a capacity of 500 metric tonnes per day. 100% wholly owned by BUA Group.
Environment and safety
At BUA Group, we are committed to providing a workplace in which every employee feels empowered to contribute, make an impact, and have the opportunity to develop exceptional talents and skills.
BUA Group is committed to maintaining environmental quality and protecting employee health, safety and security. Effective, vigorous work is put in place to continuously improve the implementation of these commitments.
Our future is built on continuous innovation, but our day-to-day operations wouldn’t be possible without the continuous improvement of product quality and reliability.
BUA Group’s core business philosophy is to conduct business with uncompromising integrity and professionalism.
BUA Core Values
BUA respects its stakeholders’ values and differences, cultures, customs, and backgrounds, recognizes that everyone is important, and plays a role that matters.
BUA values innovation, as it provides top-notch services to consumers.
there’s no rest on accomplishments at BUA, strength, and energy is channeled into a personal and professional journey to being the best at what they do, to achieve excellent results.
Vacancies And Requirements
- Internal Control Manager.
- Group Head, Corporate Communications.
- Group Head, Human Resources.
- Director, Government Relations.
- Managing Director.
- Managing Director, Mines Development.
- Group Chief Operating Officer, BUA Cement Division.
- Ag. Managing Director.
- Executive Director, Trade Finance and Logistics.
- Group Executive Director.
- Group Chief Operating Officer.
- Minimum: BSc Accounting or Social Science related courses.
- Minimum of 1-3 Years progressive experience in Audit, Risk management, Compliance, and Finance/Accounting.
- Professional Certificate in any of the following; ACA, ACCA, CFE, CIA is of great advantage.
- A demonstrated knowledge of internal audit practice.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Ability to work independently and Interdependently with a team.
- Strong pay of attention to detail.
All applicants should visit the website and login portal to upload their application details/credentials. At http://[email protected]/careers