APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/GTE, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative is a non-governmental organization registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
APIN is a leading Nigerian organization in charge of the prevention, care, and treatment services of patients living with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Malaria, etc.
APIN is a leading nongovernmental organization, providing cutting edge suitable approaches to addressing HIV/AIDS and other diseases of public health importance in Nigeria and Africa.
Every day, for the last 18 years, APIN Public Health Initiative has helped to improve health and change lives in communities all over Nigeria.
At APIN, we are Relentless Visionaries, and we are on the lookout for initiatives aimed at providing healthcare solutions. We are looking for experienced and emerging professionals in disciplines ranging from public health administration to finance, information technology, etc who are willing to innovate and go the extra mile to address diseases of public health importance while improving health and changing lives.
Be a part of the vibrant team that helps strengthen public health systems and create innovative solutions to public health challenges. Explore career opportunities within our organization to see where you fit in;
- Senior Associate, Finance & Accounts.
- Project Manager.
- National Chief Clinical Mentor (NCCM) Assistant.
- Assistant Technical Officer, Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E).
Older APIN Jobs Recruitment
- State Clinical Specialist.
- Data Science Specialist.
- Infographics and Communication Specialist.
- Senior Technical Analyst – Monitoring, Evaluation, and Surveillance.
- Senior Technical Officer, Quality Improvement.
- Grants Officer.
- State Clinical Mentor.
- State Clinical Mentor.
APIN is also committed to growing the next generation of professionals and providing them with opportunities to gain practical skills and build their experience in each of their chosen fields.
You can help make health services and information directly into communities. Find out how at http://[email protected]
Applicants Must Possess The Required Degrees Meant For The Specified Jobs:
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics.
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage.
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage.
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should send a mail to [email protected], attaching their application credentials and CV.
Applicants will be required to attach a CV with a statement that says how their skills, knowledge, and experience make them suitable for the job positions and indicate the job reference and location as the subject of the email.
The Suitability Statement should not exceed a page and must appear on the first page of the CV contained in one document. The job reference is an important requirement and any application not in line with the instruction will not be considered.