Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) is one of the largest oil producer companies in Nigeria and one of the country’s largest investors. In Nigeria, we operate under a joint-venture arrangement with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for the onshore and offshore assets in the Niger Delta region.
Chevron also has extensive interests in multi-partner deepwater operations. We operate the Agbami Field, one of Nigerias’ largest deepwater discoveries. We also have a non-operated interest in the Usan Field.
Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of Chevron Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified University students.
Applications are invited from undergraduate full-time second year (200level) students from Nigerian Universities undergoing programs and studying the courses listed below;
- Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Computer Science
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism.
This scholarship opportunity is open to students in all Nigerian Universities. And e-applications are currently ongoing.
Scholarship Qualifications Requirement
- Have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system.
- Have a minimum of six O-level credits in one sitting.
For Blind/Visually impaired Applicants, their Eligibility Criteria include;
- A minimum CGPA of 2.5 in a 5-grade system and
- Have a minimum of five O-level credits in one sitting.
Each applicant must have gained full-time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution.
- All applicants must be in their SECOND YEAR (i.e admitted on or before the 2021/2022 academic session).
- All applicants must upload clear scanned copies of all documents to ascertain the genuineness of their claims.
- No impersonation will be tolerated.
- Applicants and successful candidates are not required to make any payments whatsoever to anyone, physical or online.
It is important to note that; for a successful application, the following steps would guide you;
- Click on the “Apply Now” column on the login portal, then go ahead and create your account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
- Enter your registered email and password to log in.
- Fill in your personal information, additional information, educational information, and other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure that the name used in the application procedure matches with the names on all documentation in the same order.
- It is necessary that you view all documents after uploading, in order to eliminate errors during upload.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload your passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid and correct errors.
- Click Submit Application to submit information.
- You will receive an email to confirm that your application was successful.
Also, note that; Only applications submitted through this web portal will be considered.
There will be no computer-based test. The selection of successful candidates would strictly be based on current academic performance.