Article Road Map
About Federal Government scholarship Scholarships
undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral students.
The BEA Awards are scholarship awards made to eligible Nigerian youths after due process by development partners who have entered into a Bilateral Educational agreement with Nigeria.
Nigeria equally offers reciprocal awards to citizens of the following Bilateral Education Agreement countries: China, Romania, and Cuba.
The Honorable Minister of Education (HME) usually annually invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the Nomination Interview for the Bilateral Educational Agreement (BEA)
Scholarship Award tenable in Russia, China, Morocco, Turkey, Algeria, Romania, Serbia, Japan, Ukraine, Cuba, Greece, Czech Republic, Syria, Macedonia, Mexico, Egypt, Tunisia, etc.
Federal Ministry of Education Overseas Scholarships is for Undergraduate, Masters, and Ph.D. Nigerian Students.
- NPOWER Recruitment Application 2022
- NAFDAC Recruitment Application Form 2022
- NDLEA Recruitment Application Form 2022
- Innoson Vehicle Recruitment 2022
After successfully applying for the Federal scholarship program, the next phase is that of the Computer Based Test, and scholarship is awarded strictly based on merit.
During the application, candidates are expected to indicate the following:
- Candidates are advised to choose the Computer Based Test Center (CBT) very close to them.
- Also, the choice of programme is preferred in order of priority. That is the Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) and the Nigerian Award.
The Honorable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, wishes to inform all applicants that applied for 2022/2023 Federal Government Scholarship awards for the federal Scholarship
program that COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) has been scheduled to hold ON A DATE WHICH WILL BE COMMUNICATED TO NOMINATED CANDIDATES at various Zones.
How To Check Federal Government Scholarship CBT Due Date Time/Venue 2023
All Candidates are advised to Visit the Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page to check the details of the Examination
Venue and time using their Application Number (example for BEA FSB/BEA/2022/ or Phone number) for Nigerian Awards (FSB/NA/202 or Phone number), All applicants should endeavor to be at Examination Center One hour to the commencement of Examination.
Note: All eligible applicants are to report for an interview at the venues scheduled for accreditation a day to the date scheduled for examination.
Two sets of completed application forms should be submitted at the various interview centers with the following attachments:
- Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous schools attended with the originals for sighting;
- Only one certificate is accepted i.e WAEC of May/June for Undergraduate applicants;
- Two copies of Birth Certificate from National Population Commission;
- State of origin/LGA certificate duly signed, stamped and dated;
- Four (4) coloured passport sized photographs on white background; and
- Postgraduate applicants will be required to submit Academic transcripts and NYSC discharge or Exemption certificates only
How To Prepare For The CBT Exams
Use past questions! Past Exams have proven that you need some knowledge in specific areas in order to merit the scholarship Exam.
So I’d advise you to get some past questions online or from friends who have written before, so you get an idea of what you’re going to see on the examination day.
After the CBT Examination What Next?
Wait! Processing all of this takes a little while so we advise that you get engaged in other beneficial activities while you await the results and possible outcome of the Exam.
If you Applied for a bilateral Agreement I’d advise you to start fixing your documents and all your requirements so if you get shortlisted you start processing immediately without wasting time.