GlaxoSmithKline Graduate Internships in 2022, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) is presently accepting applications for summer internships.
Before submitting an application through the career portal, applicants should read the GSK graduate recruitment guidelines.
Article Road Map
About GlaxoSmithKline Graduate Internships (GSK)
GlaxoSmithKline is a pharmaceutical company based in the United Kingdom (GSK).
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world’s premier research-based pharmaceutical and healthcare corporations, is dedicated to helping people do more, feel better, and live longer.
GSK employs around 97,000 people in more than 100 countries around the world.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa’s top consumer healthcare corporations, with brands like Lucozade, Ribena, and Panadol among its most well-known.
Opportunities for Graduate Internships at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
These are just a few of the internship possibilities at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Marketing IT Intern.
- Sales IT Trainee.
- Graduate Supply Chain Intern (Commercial Operations).
- Internship in Supply Chain Management for Graduates (Supply Chain & Logistics)
Important Information for Employment
- In relation to the opportunities listed on this site, GSK does not accept recommendations from employment businesses and/or recruitment agencies.
- Before introducing any applicants to GSK, all employment businesses/agencies must contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to acquire prior written clearance.
- A prerequisite preliminary to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/agency and GSK is the receipt of prior written authorization.
- Any measures conducted by the employment business/agency will be regarded to have been done without GSK’s consent or contractual agreement if such written authorization is not obtained.
Note: Candidates will be evaluated and if successful hired only on the basis of the certificate(s) they present during the process.
Any false statement will result in immediate disqualification and prosecution.
Furthermore, no requests for advancement will be considered before or after the recruiting.
Please keep in mind that you can only apply for one job.
Any other App will take the place of the old one.
It’s conceivable that the position has been filled.
The above-mentioned jobs are subject to change at any time.
Those interested in GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Graduate Internships should review this annually to ensure that they do not miss out on a year if they are already late.