If you’re looking for a job without experience, you may be worried that employers won’t want to hire you.
But it’s not impossible to find jobs without experience.
We have made a list of some of the best no-experience hospital jobs that are currently hiring near me or wherever.
This article will unveil some of the best no-experience hospital jobs you can apply for.
Article Road Map
Best No Experience Hospital Jobs That Are Hiring Now
Some hospital jobs are hiring now that do not require experience. Some of the available jobs include:
1. Pharmacological Sciences, Mount Sinai – New York.
Mount Sinai Health System is among the top employers in the country.
Pharmacy trainees will have an excellent opportunity to learn from some of the best minds in healthcare and contribute to research projects that will advance medicine and patient care while earning.
The successful candidate will gain experience working with clinical pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and other health professionals within Mount Sinai’s state-of-the-art hospital environment.
2. Overnight Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Long Term Care- 12-hour shifts Hendricks Hospital – Hendricks, MN
Hendricks Hospital is a long-term care facility located in Hendricks, MN.
They are hiring for an overnight Certified Nursing Assistant position at their hospital.
This job is full-time and comes with 12-hour shifts. The requirements for this position include the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Previous experience is preferred but not required.
If you meet all of these requirements, please contact them today.
The requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent required. New graduates are encouraged to apply.
Previous experience is preferred but not required. If you meet all of these requirements, please contact them today.
3. Practice Medical Assistant, Concord Hospital – Penacook, NH
Practice Medical Assistants work 36 hours per week at Concord Hospital – Penacook, NH
Their Salary range is $42,000 – $48,000 annually.
The full-time schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am – 4 pm.
Benefits include paid vacation time, sick days, and medical insurance coverage.
This position is open to all qualified candidates.
Candidates must have experience as a medical assistant or in other healthcare-related fields with no previous clinical experience required.
The person selected for this job position will be responsible for the following:
- Providing support in the areas of patient registration and triage;
- Assisting physicians during examinations, monitoring patients;
- Collecting specimens and analyzing results; scheduling appointments;
- Maintaining up-to-date files on patients who visit the office regularly.
4. Dosimetrist, On-site Gundersen Health System – La Crosse, WI
You’ll be responsible for performing dosimetry processing, which involves the preparation of physical items such as film or plastic sheets that contain exposure information.
You’ll also perform quality control checks on all radiation therapy products to ensure they meet established specifications before they are distributed to clinics and hospitals.
Additionally, you will verify that patient treatment plans have been accurately calculated for each patient based on the size and shape of their anatomy.
This position comes with a competitive keyword sex q salary, a full benefits package including medical/dental insurance coverage, paid time off, and more.
5. Linen Worker, San Antonio Regional Hospital – Upland, CA
A Linen Worker is a hospital worker who maintains and cleans linens, towels, and other linen items. They may also be responsible for washing these items.
This job requires no experience, but you must lift up to 50 lbs.
The position offers full-time hours with benefits such as healthcare insurance, vacation time, and sick days.
The Salary of a Linen Worker ranges from $12-$15 per hour depending on experience level and location within California state borders.
Read Also: 20 Best Farm Hand Jobs (Hiring Now!)
6. Monitor Technician, Kindred Hospital South Bay – Gardena, CA
Monitor Technician is responsible for equipment operation and maintaining a clean and orderly work area.
They operate equipment under hospital policies, procedures, and standards set forth by:
- American College of Cardiology (ACC),
- American Heart Association (AHA),
- JCAHO, also known as the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations,
- International Society for Clinical Densitometry (ISCD),
- National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) and Society for Critical Care Medicine (SCCM).
They as well maintain current knowledge regarding new technologies through industry publications such as:
- Medical journals or textbooks;
- Attend continuing education courses;
- Participate in on-the-job training programs offered by vendors or manufacturers using this technology;
- Participate in local meetings sponsored by professional organizations like ISCD or ACC, where attendees share the latest findings on this technology’s clinical use.
- Follow established procedures when operating non-compliant equipment, i.e., notify the supervisor immediately to take corrective action.
Monitor Technician is also responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that all patient monitoring equipment is functioning properly,
- Performing calibration checks on portable electronic monitors
- Keeping records of their use. Monitor technician job responsibilities include:
- Perform hourly calibrations/tests as required by accreditation agencies, as well as daily self-check procedures
- Ensure all calibration documentation is complete per hospital policy
8. Hospital Kitchen Tray Passer, Triad Service Solutions – Lone Tree, CO
A hospital kitchen tray passer passes trays from one hospital area to another.
Depending on the job description and facility, a kitchen tray passer may pass different types of trays.
For example, a kitchen tray passer at a small hospital will likely be required to pass patient trays only, whereas a larger facility might require staff members to handle multiple tasks.
Typically, this position involves passing food from one hospital area (such as a cafeteria or patient room) to another (such as an operating room or storage room).
Although most hospitals have employees who specialize in these duties, some facilities hire general laborers or volunteers who help with various tasks throughout each day.
9. Materials Tech (Full-Time), Evanston Regional Hospital – Evanston, WY
The Materials Technician is responsible for maintaining the supply of medications and supplies to the nursing units at Evanston Regional Hospital.
They will be responsible for ordering these items as needed and receiving and stocking them when ordered.
The Materials Technician will also ensure all policies and procedures related to inventory control are followed in accordance with established hospital policies.
This position requires previous experience as well as knowledge of pharmacy terminology and procedures.
Applicants must have a current Wyoming license with no disciplinary actions on record.
A college degree is preferred but not required.
10. Housekeeper, McCall Hospital St. Luke’s Health System – McCall, ID
McCall is a small town in eastern Idaho with a population of about 2,000.
While McCall may not be the best place to live if you’re looking for big-city life, it’s great for raising a family or retiring.
The town has many outdoor activities like hiking and skiing in nearby mountains, fishing on Payette Lake, kayaking on the Salmon River, or biking along trails all over McCall.
You can also enjoy many cultural activities, such as visiting museums or attending concerts at the Egyptian Theater (which was built in 1923).
McCall Hospital offers housekeeping positions that pay $16/hour plus benefits, including health insurance and paid time off.
There are no educational requirements, but you must be able to work a full-time schedule Monday through Friday from 7 am – 3 pm unless otherwise specified by your supervisor.
11. Respiratory Therapist, Amberwell Hiawatha – Hiawatha, KS
Amberwell Hiawatha, a premier healthcare facility in Hiawatha, KS, is seeking a respiratory therapist to join our team.
Applicants should have at least one year of experience and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing respiratory care to patients and their families per established policies and procedures.
Preferred candidates should have current certification or licensure and an interest in learning more about the field of clinical practice.
They offer comprehensive benefits, including:
- Medical/vision/dental insurance coverage (with 100% COBRA continuation),
- Paid time off accrual (vacation after one year),
- 401(k) retirement savings plan,
- Flexible spending accounts for additional employee benefits such as childcare expenses or dependent care expenses incurred by the employee through age 26;
- Holiday pay accrual up until December 24th each year at $9 per hour ($10 per hour on December 24th)
- Paid sick leave accrual until January 5th each year at $8 per hour ($9 per hour on January 5th).
12. Registered Respiratory Therapist, Tanner Health System – Carrollton, GA
The Registered Respiratory Therapist will provide respiratory care to patients according to established standards, protocols, and procedures.
This job position is responsible for maintaining a safe environment by identifying hazards and protecting patients, staff, and other visitors from injuries that may result from these hazards.
To qualify for this position, you must:
- be currently licensed in Georgia as an RRT
- have one year of experience as an RRT in the United States or Canada
If you have interest in being considered for this position, please submit your resume via email to [email protected].
13. Patient Transporter (Full-Time & Part-Time), Crothall Healthcare – Long Beach, CA
A patient transporter (PT) provides transportation for patients from one area of the hospital or facility to another.
You may also transport patients from the hospital to their homes and other locations, such as doctor’s offices or pharmacies.
As a PT, you’ll get paid by the hour and work around your schedule.
Your employer will provide all necessary equipment, including a wheelchair van or ambulance.
The average hourly pay for this job is $11-$15 per hour.
Still, depending on your experience level and qualifications, you could make up to $20 an hour as a new employee with no prior experience transporting patients.
If you’re already certified in first aid, CPR/AED, and EMT, certification could raise your Salary even more.
14. Housekeeper (Full-Time & Part-Time) Crothall Healthcare – Whittier, CA
The Housekeeper has the responsibility for maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
To succeed in this job, you must be able to perform all assigned duties accurately and timely while maintaining high standards of housekeeping.
You must ensure that the patient rooms and common areas are always clean, attractive, and inviting.
Additionally, you’ll need to use proper cleaning methods when vacuuming carpets or cleaning equipment, such as Swiffers or steam mops on hard surfaces such as tile floors.
Your duties may include the following:
- Wiping down walls;
- Dusting furniture; cl
- Changing linens;
- Mopping/vacuuming floors;
- Scrubbing toilets/bathtubs/sinks;
- Emptying trashcans (paper products only);
- Removing trash from rooms and disposing of it into appropriate containers.
The qualifications demand that applicants:
- Must be able to carry up to 50 lbs unassisted on occasion,
- Stand for long periods during daily tasks such as sweeping floors or mopping bathrooms in order to meet the department’s expectations.
15. Housekeeper, Mountain Home St. Luke’s Health System – Mountain Home, ID
In this position, you’ll be responsible for cleaning the hospital and caring for patients.
You will also be expected to use all cleaning products under the guidelines.
Some of your responsibilities will include the following:
- Cleaning the hospital
- Caring for patients
- Following all hospital guidelines for cleaning products
- Using appropriate cleaning supplies and equipment
16. Patient Care Assistant, Reading Hospital – Reading, PA
The Patient Care Assistant provides a wide range of inpatient services to enhance the comfort and safety of patients and their families.
The following tasks are some examples of those performed in this position:
- Assisting patients with daily activities such as exercise, walking the hallways, or moving about the hospital or unit.
- Assisting with personal hygiene, including showering/bathing assistance and toileting needs.
- Assisting with meal preparation, including food preparation and/or patient transport from bedside table to dining room tables (e.g., wheelchair transportation).
- Providing medication administration as directed by physicians’ orders for IV medications via various methods (i.e., injections into veins, oral syringes). This includes monitoring vital signs before administering medications; checking for allergies; documenting administration in the facility’s electronic medical record system; etc.
- Providing transportation for discharged patients home when necessary by ambulance or other means;
- Helping pre-discharge patients gather belongings from rooms if needed (e.g., clothing, toiletries);
- Ensuring all required discharge paperwork has been completed before leaving the facility.
17. Nurse Practitioner At Lexington Medical Center – West Columbia, SC
If you’re looking for a job in the healthcare industry without experience, then it may be time to consider becoming a nurse practitioner at Lexington Medical Center.
Nurse practitioners work with patients and their families to provide clinical care and treatment.
They diagnose and treat patients, prescribe medications, perform procedures, order tests, write medical records, educate patients and families about their condition(s), collaborate with other healthcare professionals throughout the care process, etc.
Nurse practitioners working in Lexington Medical Center are paid, on average, over $90k annually.
They also have excellent benefits packages offered by employers like:
- Health insurance premiums are covered 100%,
- Retirement plans can even include matching contributions from your employer and more.
18. Certified Surgical Technologist (CST), Lexington Medical Center – West Columbia, SC
The Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) is a certified surgical assistant who assists the surgeon during surgical procedures.
A Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) assists surgeons during surgeries by preparing patients and equipment, passing instruments to surgeons, suctioning blood and debris from wounds, and sterilizing instruments to avoid infection.
The CST also maintains an inventory of supplies and equipment used in surgery, ensures the operating room environment and equipment’s cleanliness, and keeps track of all supplies used during surgery.
19. Nurse Practitioner, Lexington Medical Center – West Columbia, SC
RN with a master’s degree in nursing and extensive clinical experience who is licensed to practice medicine in all 50 states.
Nurse practitioners are trained to diagnose illness, order tests, and x-rays, perform minor surgery, prescribe medications, counsel patients on health issues, and recommend lifestyle changes.
Salaries vary by region but start at about $85,000 per year.
20. Patient Care Assistant – Full-Time Days, Surgical (N5W) Reading Hospital – West Reading, PA
Patient Care Assistants provide support to Registered Nurses in the delivery of patient care.
They assist with routine patient care tasks and work under the direction of a nurse.
Patient Care Assistants work in a team environment, in a fast-paced environment, and often in stressful situations.
Some qualifications required include the following:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent;
- Minimum one year experience as a patient care assistant preferred;
- Current CPR certification required, preferably within six months of hire date (may be obtained by attending training).
Read Also: 20 Best Ranch Hand Jobs (Hiring Now!)
1. Can I Work In NHS With No Experience?
Not necessarily. Despite around 50% of the NHS workforce having a university or other professional qualification, there are many opportunities for staff without these qualifications, especially in the wider healthcare team.
2. What Is The Easiest Job To Get In Healthcare?
Phlebotomy is the easiest medical field to get into and practice.
3. Does The UK Accept Nurses Without Experience?
Another prominent inquiry is whether one can apply for Nursing Jobs in the UK Without Experience.
Yes, it is possible. Many hospitals primarily look at your IELTS (OET) score rather than experience.
4. Do You Need A CV for NHS?
Whatever the application process is used, your CV is an important tool in the recruitment process.
5. Is It Hard To Get Hired At A Hospital?
Getting a job in a hospital may seem easy enough, especially if you hold a certification or license.
6. Who Is The Highest-Paid Worker At A Hospital?
Anesthesiologists and surgeons earn the highest income among doctors.
7. What Is The Easiest First Job?
Many young people start with informal jobs like babysitting, pet sitting, mowing lawns, or shoveling snow.
8. Do You Need Qualifications To Be A Healthcare Worker?
There are no specific requirements to become a healthcare support worker, but good literacy and numeracy skills are expected, and in some cases, GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and maths are required too.
9. What Is The Age Limit For Nurses In The UK?
I am very pleased to confirm there is no upper age limit to start nurse training, so your age is not a hurdle.
10. Can I Work As A Nurse In Canada Without Experience?
Most agencies require nurses to have at least one year of experience in their specialization.
- Bank Account Transfer Application (Top 15 Samples)
- 9 Sample Application For New Passbook
- 10+ Application For Remission Of Fine
- Top 5 Leadership Skills Required For 2030
- Application For School Leaving Certificate | How To Apply
Hopefully, this article helped you find the best no-experience hospital jobs.
Remember to always stay positive and keep looking for the next opportunity. Best of luck.