The Westminster University GREAT Scholarship For Justice And Law – Are you a Nigerian seeking to pursue a career in justice and law at a prestigious university abroad?
Then you’ll love to know that Westminster University is offering a GREAT scholarship for Justice & Law 2022 2023 for Nigerian students.
The University of Westminster is a public research university situated in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK.
There are 180 undergraduate courses, 231 graduate courses, and 99 professional and short courses available, with full-time, part-time, open, and distant learning options.
Students planning to study law or justice at the university can apply for the GREAT scholarship. The scholarship covers £10,000 in tuition fees and £1,500 in living expenses per year.
The British Council is proposing the GREAT Scholarship Justice and Law in collaboration with the UK Government’s Great Britain campaign to help Nigerian students studying at the University of Westminster in the UK.
The scholarship program has been established for applicants who wish to begin a full-time master’s degree in law at the University of Westminster in September 2022. This grant is available to fee-paying international students.
Article Road Map
- Eligibility: Who Is Eligible To Apply For The Westminster University GREAT Scholarship For Justice And Law 2022/2023 For Nigerian Students?
- How To Apply: Details On How To Apply For The Westminster University GREAT Scholarship For Justice And Law 2022/2023 For Nigerian Students.
- Admission Requirements:
Eligibility: Who Is Eligible To Apply For The Westminster University GREAT Scholarship For Justice And Law 2022/2023 For Nigerian Students?
All eligible citizens of the federal republic of Nigeria are qualified to gain access to this scholarship. However, you must still meet certain criteria that will be listed in this article.
Also, the eligible course or subject that can be offered is a master’s course in law offered by the University of Westminster.
Below are some of the criteria you’ll need to meet to be eligible for this scholarship.
- Be an overseas student for fee purposes from (and residing in) Nigeria and have an offer for a place on a full-time postgraduate course at Westminster Law School starting in September 2022.
- As an applicant for the GREAT Scholarship for Justice & Law for Nigerian Students You must hold an invitation for a full-time master’s course in Law starting in September 2022 at the University of Westminster.
You are ineligible to apply for this scholarship if your course is any one or more of the following;
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Professional courses (eg RIBA pt III, ACCA, CIMA, CiLEX)
- Conversion courses (eg Graduate Diploma in Law)
- Integrated Masters/MPhil/Ph.D. student
- Part-time students
How To Apply: Details On How To Apply For The Westminster University GREAT Scholarship For Justice And Law 2022/2023 For Nigerian Students.
To be considered for the award, students must apply for admission. After that, fill out the GREAT Scholarship Justice and Law application form and email it to [email protected] as a PDF attachment, along with any relevant documents.
Some of the Required Documentation applicants will need are:
- Applicants must have copies of all essential credentials.
- A copy of a student’s passport is required for international students who require a student visa to attend the university.
- A personal statement containing necessary information about the applicant.
- Referees’ information.
Application Deadline: Note that all students must apply for the program by June 13, 2022.
1. Degree requirement:
All students who wish to apply for this scholarship must have a minimum UK equivalent 2:1 Honors degree from a well-recognized Nigerian University.
2. Language Requirement: Before considering a degree study or a scholarship from this university, you must meet all English Language requirements by taking and passing the average score of the IELTS Exam.
Read also: Study in Canada: University of Laval Masters Scholarships 2022/2023 for African and European Students
The university will pay your tuition fees in the form of a £10,000 tuition fee award, which will be paid directly to the university.
The scholarship will be given to students enrolled in two-year postgraduate programs for the first year only.
As a Nigerian that would love to further their education at a qualified university abroad, this is your chance.
By enrolling in this university, ensuring that you are eligible, and applying for the Westminster University GREAT Scholarship For Justice & Law For Nigerian Students, you stand a very good chance of getting this GREAT scholarship.