Heritage Bank Plc. (HB PLC), often referred to as Heritage Bank or simply HB, is a financial services institution.
It is one of the Commercial Banks licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the country’s banking regulator with a national operating licence, that offers retail banking, corporate banking, online/internet banking, investment banking and asset management services; its head office is at 292B Ajose Adeogun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria. It is a public company by shares.
The bank traces its roots to the late 1970s, when it was founded as Societe Generale Bank-Nigeria (SGBN), by the late Dr. Olusola Saraki. In January 2006, the Central Bank closed down SGBN on account of failure to meet new minimum capital requirements of US$155 million for a National Bank. SGBN successfully challenged the closure in court.
In December 2012, CBN reissued SGBN’s banking licence, but as a regional bank. Having acquired the banking licence, the new ownership re-branded the bank as Heritage Banking Company Limited and opened for business under the new name on 4 March 2013.
In October 2014, Heritage Banking Company Ltd successfully met the requirements of the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) and the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) toward owning 100% shares in Enterprise Bank Ltd.
In October 2014, Heritage Bank acquired 100% shareholding in Enterprise Bank Limited, a nationalized financial services provider with over 160 branches and US$1.6 billion in assets. Heritage paid AMCON US$340 million, in cash, for the acquisition.
Heritage Investment Services Limited (HISL), the investment arm of Heritage Banking Company Limited (HBCL), was the winning bidder out of 24 Nigerian and International companies who competed for the acquisition of Enterprise Bank.
On 27th January 2015, AMCON officially transferred ownership of Enterprise Bank Ltd to Heritage Bank Plc.
Heritage Bank is currently in need of a labor force and for this reason, they are currently recruiting applicants that meet their requirements.
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form 2022
- Civil Defense Recruitment Application form 2022
- EFCC Recruitment Application form 2022
- Business Day Newspaper Job Recruitment 2022
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital Internship Recruitment 2022
● Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years old
● Applicant must be a Nigerian
● Applicant must have a valid means of identification
● A First Degree with minimum of Second Class Lower
● HND/ND holders should have minimum of Lower Credit
● Applicant must be medically fit and also have a certificate of fitness got from any federal government hospital
● Applicant must be sound to have good communication skills
● Applicant must have good customer’s services skills
● Applicant must have the NYSC discharge certificate
● Applicants must be well-behaved and know how to handle money.
It is worthy to note that a lot of people do not get recruited due to complacency and /or little mistakes. So it is imperative you carefully do the following:
● Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
● Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in submitting your data
● Keep yourself updated concerning the application
● Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
● Take time to cross-check your details before submission.
● Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
In creating employment opportunities for citizens and the safety of valuables for its customers, Heritage Bank seeks application into the positions of;
● Relationship manager, commercial banking
● Enterprise Management Advisory Associate
● Project Manager
● Customer Service Officer
● Digital ICT project Manager
How to Apply for Heritage Bank Recruitment
The guidelines outlined below will help you apply for Heritage Bank Recruitment successfully. See details below.
● Visit https://www.hbng.com
● Navigate to the portion where the available job vacancies
● Click ‘careers’ on the navigation bar to choose a desired position you wish to apply. ● After reading the job description and requirements
● Create an account with your active email
● Fill Heritage Bank recruitment application form
● Upload the necessary credentials as demanded from you
● Submit the form.
Keynotes Regarding Heritage Bank Recruitment
● Make sure you have a working email address. If not, create one before you proceed to apply for Heritage Bank recruitment
● Make sure all your necessary credentials required for Heritage Bank recruitment application is ready
● Scan all the necessary documents and get them ready
● When uploading your documents, make sure what you are uploading is clear and readable
● Heritage Bank recruitment application is FREE, don’t pay anyone who promises to help you get shortlisted for the Heritage Bank.