Recruitment is currently ongoing at Sterling Bank Nigeria, eligible applicants should take the bull by the horns and use this opportunity to their advantage.
Be a part of the Sterling Bank recruitment by getting your credentials ready for application and upload on Careers & Job Vacancies portal, as it opens for available positions.
The recruitment process is ongoing and available till the deadline.
Article Road Map
About Sterling Bank
Sterling Bank Plc is “your number one-customer service provider bank.” A full service national commercial bank situated in Nigeria.
With over fifty (50) operational service years, Sterling Bank has evolved from the nation’s preeminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank and has completed a merger with four (4)other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Sterling Bank Plc was originally incorporated in the year 1960 as Nigeria Acceptances Limited (NAL). It became licensed as Nigeria’s first merchant bank in 1969
Consequent to the indigenization decree of 1972, when the Bank became fully government-owned and was managed in partnership with Grindlays Bank Limited, Continental International Finance Company Illinois and American Express Bank Limited between 1974 and 1992.
In 1992, Sterling Bank Plc was partly privatized and listed as a public company on the Nigeria Stock Exchange (NSE). Eight years down the line in the year 2000, the Federal Government sold its residual interest in the bank, effectively making it a fully privatized institution.
Job Positions at Sterling Bank of Nigeria Plc. (Junior Management). For NCE, OND, HND and B.SC holders.
- Head of sales, product, and propositions.
- Market and Investment Analyst.
- Head of the customer service.
- Digital brand marketer.
- Head of protocol and security.
Applicants in this category should possess a secondary school leaving certificate SSCE, Five O’level credits in subjects including mathematics, English language, and business studies. OND, or HND.
Senior Management Category. For NCE, OND, HND, and B.SC holders.
- Bank Manager.
- Legal Staff Advisor.
- Corporate Sales and Financial Manager (Corporate & Investment Solutions provider).
- Real Estate Specialist (Corporate & Investment Solutions).
- Product Manager. (Expert at Scale Products- Digital Products and Innovation).
- Marketing Manager. (expert at Scale Products-Brands & Marketing).
- Public Relations Officer-Brands & Marketing.
- Digital and Software programmer.
- Team Lead, Alternate Channels Support-Tech expert.
Application Requirements for eligible recruits.
- SSCE, OND, NCE, HND, and B.Sc.
- NYSC completion certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- Means of identification; national ID, NIN, driver’s license or any other.
- Medical health and fitness certificate.
- Proof of previous ten (10) years of working experience in the banking sector.
- Graduate degree in accountancy, banking and finance, or any banking related course.
- A minimum of a 2.2-degree certificate.
- Applicants must have a good command of English.
- Eligible applicants should possess good communication skills.
The screening/interview phase will determine if applicants have what it takes to work in the banking sector and oversee their respective job positions diligently. Also see if applicants possess team spirit and can contribute to a work-friendly environment, where customers are guaranteed reliable services.
Visit Website for Login portal and Credentials upload: http://www.sterlingbank.ng or