There are opportunities to learn, broaden your horizons, work with diverse people and diverse communities in Artee Group.
Choosing to work at Artee Group is a very exciting and fulfilling decision to make.
This article provides information relating to Artee Group recruitment 2023.
- Military Medical Enlistment Standards for Dental Issues
- Parkway Project Limited Recruitment 2022
- NNPC Recruitment Application Form 2022
Article Road Map
Artee Group is one of Nigeria’s leading businesses in the hospitality industry.
The core business activity of Arteee Group is retailing, its subsidiaries are present in shopping malls, real estate, and manufacturing.
Artee Group has established a strong sense of culture and entrepreneurship which sets them apart from other businesses in Nigeria.
Artee Group offers exemplary services to customers and provides quality goods at affordable prices and rates.
Artee Group brands include:
SPAR is Nigeria’s award-winning supermarket and department store brand that delivers the best shopping experience to Nigerians across the country.
SPAR offers its customers various products at the lowest prices.
They offer products used for cooking, home decoration, work, and every other thing a customer needs.
In SPAR stores, fresh produce and meats are always available.
Babyshop offers a range of high-quality standard products for mothers, children, and expecting mothers.
Babyshop is like a one-stop store for children; newborns, toddlers, and teenagers up to 16 years.
Babyshop is a household name for mothers and children in the retail sector
Splash is one of the largest fashion retailers in the Middle East, India, and Africa.
Splash has over 250 stores across 14 countries, providing a comfortable shopping environment.
Splash offers popular fashion collections for men, women, and teenagers.
Splash has received significant industry accolades and has created brand events and shows.
Other Artee Group brands include:
- Port Harcourt Mall
- Calabar Mall
- Enugu Mall
- My dollar store
Artee Group Recruitment 2023 Positions, Job Responsibilities and Requirements
1. Hospitality Staff
The general requirements for hospitality staff in Artee Group recruitment 2022 include:
- Possess relevant qualifications and at least two years of work experience
- Physically presentable and acceptable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Mentally smart
2. Content creator
The description for the job position of the content creator in Artee Group include:
- Collaborating with management to identify company training needs
- Designing and developing content for virtual and remote learning
- Keeping all technical and soft skills updated
- Training new workers
- Planning and implementing an effective training calendar
- Preparing well-structured drafts and design templates
- Editing and proofreading written pieces
- Researching industry-related topics
- Regularly check and update the contents created
The requirements for the job position of the content creator in Artee Group include:
- Possess an HND or B.Sc Degree in related courses
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Possess content development skills
- Possess research skills
- Possess departmental coordination skills
- Possess good presentation skills
- Be creative
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint.
3. Corporate Sales Manager
The roles for the corporate sales manager in Artee Group recruitment 2023 include:
- Developing business plan & budget
- Leading sales & marketing initiatives
- Recruiting, training, and managing sales executives
- Establishing new business contacts to promote the company’s merchandise
- Overseeing existing accounts and customers
- Initiating new business meetings and making presentations on office, home, and hotel furniture on interior design & modular concepts
- Managing customer expectation
- Handling after-sales complaints
- Servicing existing & new clients.
- Looking for new business opportunities by contacting & developing relationships with already existing customers.
- Seeking new business opportunities in the market.
- Making presentations of company products and services to existing & potential clients.
- Replying to client inquiries over phones and emails
The requirements for the position of corporate sales manager in Artee Group recruitment 2023 include:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a Sales Manager capacity
- Minimum experience in sales of furniture / interior design
- Presentation and communication skills
- Negotiation and customer service skills
- Team management & leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
4. Human Resource Administrative
The job description for the HR administrative position in Artee Group recruitment 2023 include:
- Scheduling appropriate training sessions
- Coordinating with Head Office HR for training
- Collecting the review of employees to liaise with Corporate trainer
- Evaluating training
- Maintaining and updating training database
- Recording hard and soft copies of all training related materials
- Recommending new topics
The requirements to apply for HR administrative position in Artee Group recruitment 2023 include:
- HND / B.Sc Degree in related field of study
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Communication skill
- Relationship handling skill
- Planning and organizing skill
- Interpersonal skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
5. Mechanical engineer
The job description for the mechanical engineer position in Artee Group recruitment 2023 include:
- Dealing with the site engineering team for the completion of projects.
- Monitoring of work progress at the site
- Monitoring erection of STP, Fire Hydrant Systems, Refrigeration, and HVAC Piping and ducting
- Erecting of Pumps, tanks, plants, and water supply systems
- Knowledge in HVAC and Refrigeration Plant
- Working with different MEP teams for the completion of the project
- Developing and implementing standard procedures for erection, installation, and testing of mechanical, plumbing, and electrical systems.
- Documenting records and preparing built drawings for future records.
- Ensuring the installation is installed correctly to comply with the approved drawings for all MEP Services.
The requirements for the mechanical engineer position in Artee Group recruitment 2023 include:
- Conversant with AutoCAD, Google Sketch Up, Photoshop, Rivet, Orion.
- HND or Bachelor’s degree in any related course
- Experience in Piping and Instrumentation
- Experience in the erection of PEB structures, steel structures, etc.
- Knowledge of machine installation and its maintenance
- Basic electric knowledge
- Knowledge of Auto CAD, Rivet, Sketch, Microsoft Excel, and Word
- General knowledge of MEP
6. Store Keeper
The responsibilities for the storekeeper position in Artee Group recruitment 2022 include:
- Ensuring safekeeping of both quality and quantity of materials.
- Maintaining accurate inventory records.
- Receiving and inspecting all incoming materials
- Reserving materials for a specific job
- Checking the book balances
- Monitoring the site needs and requests for construction material
- Anticipating and solving potential challenges/problems.
- Assisting with input into the store’s computer
- Placing purchase orders on the instruction of the Procurement Officer.
- Maintaining a clean condition of the site.
The requirements needed for the storekeeper position in Artee Group recruitment 2023 include:
- B.Sc. / HND in any of the Social Sciences
- 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
- Work experience with a reputable construction company would be an added advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task is an asset.
- IT Hardware Engineer
The job description for the IT hardware engineer position in Artee Group recruitment 2023 include:
- Installing PC hardware
- Checking and maintaining computer hardware
- Installing, configuring, and managing software and its functions according to specifications
- Developing and maintaining local networks
- Ensuring security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Assisting in planning training, development and education for new software and hardware
- Maintaining records of repairs and fixes
- Maintaining hardware and software inventory
The requirements for the IT hardware engineer position in Artee Group recruitment 2022 include:
- HND or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, and related field
- At least 2 years of working experience as an IT Technician
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Hands-on experience with diverse computer systems and networks
- In-depth knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
Artee Group Recruitment 2023 Application
Candidates that are qualified and eligible should send their resume or CV to the Artee Group recruitment email address.
Selected applicants will be notified through phone or mail for an interview or screening appointments and scheduling.
Artee Group Recruitment 2023 Closing Date
Artee Group recruitment 2023 is currently ongoing.
Different job positions have different deadlines.
There is no announced deadline for Artee Group recruitment 2023 only depending on the various job positions.
For more information, visit the Artee Group website.
Have a great day.