Airtel Nigeria which is also known as Airtel Networks Limited is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria and has its headquarters in Lagos, which is the commercial nerve center of Nigeria.
The Telco is one of the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million.
The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, and enterprise services. Airtel Data is cheap, affordable, and reliable.
Article Road Map
Airtel Nigeria Job Vacancies Available
- Lead- Reporting & Regulatory Compliance.
- Business Support Engineer.
- Lead- Business Support System.
- Data Analyst Engineer.
- Regional Technical Officer.
- Lead- Quality Assurance & Tools.
- Technology Programmer.
- Executive Head Transport.
Purpose Of The Job
- To ensure the visibility, availability, and delivery of quality experience by using robust, functional performance systems and tools.
- To Identify and drive the execution of actions in order to improve the quality of the experience.
- Also, ensure functional performance management.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Ensure subscribers perceived network performance at an optimum level and also introduce measures for improving subscriber perceptions.
- Make sure to develop and standardize customer-centric performance matrixes (KQI, CEI).
- Ensure Network PM correlation with CEM & SQM metrics.
- Perform all kinds of network measurements and benchmarking after modifications have been implemented in the network.
- Prepare regular quality voice & data benchmarking campaign reports highlighting the weaknesses and strengths of each carrier involved.
- Engage with functional teams to bring ideas to life.
- Ensure VVIP Subscriber Monitoring and problem identification solving, resolution and assurance.
- Using the probing system application (i.e. Geolocation) & available trace viewer tools to facilitate complaints resolution.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory QoE requirements, driving execution of improvement initiatives.
Employee Competency Traits
- Paying keen attention to details.
- Show of Integrity.
- Being innovative, and Proactive.
- Analytic and good at multitasking.
- Ability to execute People management.
Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Requirements
- A minimum of 6 years of managerial experience in a GSM/Mobile company.
- A minimum of 8-10 years of relevant experience in ICT/Telecom;
- Four (4) years of experience in System Administration and Data Analytics.
- B.Sc degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic, Computer Engineering/Science, Telecommunication or related fields.
- Possess good knowledge of mobile Android systems including IOS and OSS.
- Possess a standard solid experience in GSM/UMTS/HSPA+/LTE and 3GPP standards.
- Applicants should be familiar with voice quality standards and their evolution such as PESQ, MOS, and POLQA.
- Be able to carry out network performance management and ensure End-user Quality of Service Optimization.
- Applicants should have knowledge of regular RF tools such as drive test tools, post-processing, and benchmarking tools.
- Applicants should be experts in the knowledge of performance management tools, procedures, and programming languages such as C++ Python, UNIX, scripting tools, etc.
- Have knowledge of IP and systems administration, mapping software such as MapInfo, Google earth, Analytical, Statistical, and Presentation skills using various office suffice tools.
- Predictive analytics.
- Project management of internal and external resources.
- Have a minimum of six (6) years of experience in Network Performance, Optimization, Planning, O&M, and deployment.
Visit www.africa.airtel.com for more information.
Each requirement should be accurate and not forged. Credentials should be uploaded on the portal accurately.
Eligible applicants should endeavor to visit the portal regularly for updates. Also, ensure that you read and understand the requirements before uploading the required information.
Subsequently, necessary information would be sent to your mailbox if you meet the required standards.
Examination dates would also be uploaded on the portal, applicants should ensure to check mailboxes and portal regularly for every update needed in order to proceed.
By visiting the website regularly, you would be provided with every needed information to put you through from the application stage to the recruitment stage.