Are you an undergraduate in your 100 or 200 level looking for a scholarship? Are you in medical or engineering faculty in Nigerian universities?
This article is a guide on how to apply and the requirements needed for the Agbami undergraduate scholarship.
Agbami undergraduate scholarship is an open university scholarship to qualified Nigerian students from all states of Nigeria.
The Agbami undergraduate scholarship gives over 10,000 Nigerian students scholarships every year.
The scholarship program is funded by Star Deep Water and its Agbami partners which includes Chevron, Famfa oil, Petrobas, Stat oil, and NNPC.
Article Road Map
2023 Agbami Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility
This scholarship is opened to Nigerian students in Nigeria tertiary institution that meets the following eligible status:
- Students studying medicine & surgery
- Students studying dentistry
- Students studying pharmacy
- Students studying nursing and midwifery
- Students studying medical lab science and technology
- Students studying engineering
- Students in an accredited Nigerian university
- Students in 100 level or 200 level
- Students must not be under any ‘’Star” scholarship
- Students must have at least a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
- Students must have O’level results with 6 credits in one sitting
- Students must be full-time students
2023 Agbami Scholarship Application
Agbami scholarship application form is free and can be obtained online.
- Register on the Scholastica portal with a valid email
- Fill in your personal information
- Upload your scanned documents
- Upload a professional passport photograph with white background
- Verify your details
- Download verification profile
- Upload verification profile with your department’s Head of Department (HOD) signature
- Update application with National Identity Number (NIN)
- Submit application form
Selected students will be notified through their mail or text message. The selection process is based on their educational qualifications submitted.
Students that are selected are required to go through a computer-based test in specified centers worldwide.
The scholarship test involves:
- Verbal reasoning
- Quantitative reasoning
- Intelligence quotient test
- Current affairs
- Abstract reasoning
The deadline for the application form is January 17, 2023. Multiple applications from one applicant will lead to disqualification.
2023 Agbami Scholarship Required Documents
Before you begin the Agbami scholarship application, you need to have scanned copies of the following documents:
- Professional passport photograph with white background
- School ID card
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- O’ Level Result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area identification letter
2023 Agbami Scholarship Payment
The Agbami nationwide undergraduate scholarship program pays selected engineering students #100,000.
The selected students from the faculty of health including medicine and other related courses get paid #200,000 on some selected conditions.
Have a great day.