Blogging has become an essential marketing strategy in our modern society, many industries have become market leaders because they have managed to create an information-driven industry. What people search for nowadays are trending stories on the internet.
One of the most effective ways to connect with your audience is to weave trending topics throughout your editorial and social media calendar and you will see people connecting without you stressing yourself.
The Internet space is a very large one and as such a host of people, and industries make a living out of blogging.
Where To Find Google Trends
For those thinking about how to find the latest trends and happenings, here are some ways you can find trends;
- Google Trends: On Google, you can get any whatsoever you desire, Google uses your device to give you the information you need at any point in time.
Google is one of the most reliable search destinations you can find around. They give you concrete and reliable information that will be of great help and benefit to you. What Google does is that it brings the world close to you. All the latest happenings around the world can be gotten on google, with the help of the Google Search engine.
Its mission is to organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible and useful.
Google began as an online search firm, but it now offers more than 50 Internet services and products, from e-mail and online document creation to software for mobile phones and tablet computers.
- Exploding Topic: With this search tool you will be able to get all the information you need. The latest news around the world can be found using the exploding topic to search.
- Youtube Trend Dashboard: With this, you can know what is the latest. With the YouTube Trends Dashboard, you can view the recently most viewed and most shared videos. They have been given an option to browse by country, region, age, and gender.
You can switch between Most Viewed and Most Shared videos by clicking on the respective links on the dashboard.
Most viewed videos are the videos that are mostly viewed in the last 24 hours that were uploaded within the last 28 days. Most shared videos are the videos that are mostly shared on Facebook and Twitter in the last 24 hours. With all these, all the latest happenings are within your reach.
- Buzzfeed: They provide original online reporting and video programs. They are known for their originality and a true sense of judgment and also cover big stories and hold major institutions accountable for their actions exposing their crimes. They have an average of 50million viewers every month, and their stories can be trusted
- Mashable: This is another reliable platform where you can get reliable information. Its major focus is international entertainment, culture, tech, science, and social good digital media platform, news website, and multi-platform media and entertainment company founded by Pete Cashmore in 2005.
- Trend watching:is an independent and opinionated trend firm scanning the globe for promising consumer trends, insights, and related hands-on business ideas. It has been tracking consumer trends, insights, and innovations that matter for over 10 years.
What trend watches do is that they predict the future scenario with the current happenings.
- Yahoo Search Clues: Today, Yahoo announced a new tool named Yahoo Clues. Yahoo Clues gives you insight into the types of people searching for specific keyword phrases and shows related terms based on those searches and searchers.
- Alltop.com: This is a fantastic website that gathers news from quality websites. They are information and trends filters, all you need to do is type only the keywords of what you are looking for in the search bar.
- Spring wise and Entrepreneur.com: Spring wise is the global innovation intelligence platform for positive and sustainable change, providing foresight into the most innovative thinking and ideas on the planet. This platform gives you room to explore creative ideas from a reliable source.
- Twitter Trends: This is a popular
a platform where daily trends are being displayed, and it is often displayed on the left-hand side of your Twitter account.
- Interest; You take a look around Pinterest to see which infographics and images are being shared (cupcakes, pastel colors, and young children are big on this site) and discover which are the most popular shared replies. Would you have known, for instance, that the most popular animal board on Pinterest isn’t one featuring dogs or cats or pigs?
- Huffington Post: Opening up the Huffington Post home page first thing in the morning will give you a very good idea as to what’s going on on the web. There are now editions available in Canada, the US, the UK, Spain, France, and Italy and it’s easy to switch between locations by clicking on ‘Edition’ in the top left-hand corner of the home page. The trends tag is of particular interest for those wanting to sniff out the most talked about subjects of the moment.
Most Popular Types Of Blogs in 2022
There are 600 million active blogs on the Internet, accounting for one-third of all the websites published. Starting as online personal diaries, blogs have evolved dramatically over the last two decades to become influential sources of information on virtually any topic.
Some of them are as follows;
- Food blogs
- Travel blogs
- Health and fitness blogs
- Lifestyle blogs
- Fashion and beauty blogs
- Photography blogs
- Personal blogs
- DIY craft blogs
- Parenting blogs
- Music blogs
- Business blogs
- Art and design blogs
- Book and writing blogs
- Personal finance blogs
- Interior design blogs
- Sports blogs
- News blogs
- Movie blogs
- Religion blogs
- Political blogs
Conclusively, since blogging has become a lucrative business, It now has more participants than before.
So much of blogging is being able to observe and even anticipate what people are interested in or looking for and providing appropriate content to meet their needs promptly. Trend watching is therefore something we should either be actively doing ourselves or at the very least outsourcing to someone else to do for us.