APM Terminals Kano is an inland container terminal (ICT) that is located in Kano, the commercial center of northern Nigeria and its second-largest city. It is the only ICT to have regular direct train services from Apapa.
In 2017, APM Terminals introduced a refrigerated truck transport service to help farmers get more perishables to the market with less spoilage.
As part of an ongoing investment in cold-chain solutions in Nigeria, APM provides modern cold chain transportation alternatives for farmers in the agricultural centers of northern Nigeria to bring fresh produce intact and unspoiled to market centers in Lagos.
Equipment life cycle management.
Container Freight Station (CFS) / cross docking.
Full reefer services.
Stuffing & destuffing.
Container/equipment sale and lease.
Verified gross mass.
- Local reliability with its own depots, truck fleet, handling equipment, and other assets
- Regional and global coverage through an extensive network of ports and inland locations
- A trusted team of experts near you to provide tailored logistic solutions
- Highest standards of safety, transparency, and compliance in the industry.
- IT Manager.
- County Finance Manager.
- Warehouse Supervisor.
- Technical Competency Specialist.
- Materials/Inventory Supervisor and Controller.
- Store Keeper.
- Projects Engineer.
- Operations Planner.
- General Cargo Vessel Supervisor.
- Security Manager.
- Strategy and planning Lead IT.
- Data Analyst.
Visit the website for qualifications and job requirements; http://www.apm.com/careers
APM Terminals operate one of the world’s most comprehensive port networks. We’re uniquely positioned to help both shipping lines and landside customers grow their businesses.
Through our global roll-out of real-time digital tools such as Track & Trace and Container Status Notifications, APIs, and Terminal Alerts we’re supporting our customers to improve supply chain efficiency, flexibility, and dependability.
Our team of more than 22,000 industry professionals is focused on delivering the operational excellence and solutions, which our customers require to reach their potential.
The 76 terminals in our global networks are operated exclusively by APM Terminals, and sometimes with a joint venture partner. In 2020 we moved 35.1m TEU – 36% more than in 2016.
Between 2017 and 2020, our Net Promoter Score – how we measure customer satisfaction – showed a positive trend for both landside and shipping line customers, rising to +20 and +26 respectively.
According to Bain & Co, the source of the NPS system lies in the favourable range. Despite the challenges facing the logistics industry in 2021, our NPS scores have remained stable.
What We Offer
We have invested USD 438m in our Terminals, with the largest investments being a terminal modernisation project in Los Angeles, USA, and equipment replacements.
During 2020, investments continued with the development of our new Côte d’Ivoire Terminal (CIT) in Côte d’Ivoire, the expansion of APM Terminals Yokohama in Japan, equipment upgrades at our
Russian terminals, the phase two development of APM Terminals Vado Ligure and our new terminal in Kalundborg, Denmark which opened in March 2021.
Our offers include;
- Reliable, safe, and efficient operations with a continuous improvement focus.
- Flexible and solutions-oriented approach to solving complex customer problems.
- A standardized approach to operations is being implemented globally to enable consistent service levels and delivery.
- Innovative, digital solutions that enable customers to order their services quickly and easily.
- Dedicated key client managers and customer service personnel.