AmpereHour Energy is an organization established in 2017 to advance energy storage technology while making a positive influence on the environment and society.
AmpereHour Energy has started recruiting for some job positions, so if you want to work at AmpereHour Energy, just keep reading.
This article contains AmpereHour Energy recruitment for service engineers and other available positions.
Article Road Map
About AmpereHour Energy Recruitment
IIT Bombay graduates and industry professionals in the power sector formed AmpereHour Energy in 2017 to advance energy storage technology to improve the environment and society.
AmpereHour Energy provides state of the art based energy storage systems in various configurations from kWh to MWh.
These systems are thoroughly tested in the best storage applications providing a solution that allows you to focus on your business.
AmpereHour Energy management platform, ELINA, allows you to remotely monitor and control your storage and mini-grid assets.
Recruitment For Service Engineer At AmpereHour Energy
Title of Work: Service Engineer
Job Reference: BESS0022022
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Contract Type: Permanent Position
Beginning in August 2022
AmpereHour Energy is looking for eligible candidates to recruit for the Service Engineer position for the Battery Energy Storage System (BESS) product.
- Blu Atlantic Hotel. Job, Vacancies, and Recruitment 2022.
- United Nigeria Airlines. Job Vacancies And Recruitment 2022.
- Workforce Group Recruitment 2022
To be eligible for the position of Service Engineer at AmpereHour Energy, the following are required:
- A degree in engineering, either B.Eng. or M.Eng., is required.
- 3 to 5 years of engineering expertise.
- Can either be male or female
- Practical knowledge of power generation and storage systems, ideally in the renewable energy sector
- Knowledge of commissioning and electrical installations.
- Be an automation engineer with experience commissioning new power plants.
- An understanding of programmable logic controllers, Computer systems, Ethernet networks, firewalls, OPC servers, engine automation (UNIC/WECS), alternators & AVRs, and understanding of internal combustion engines are all required (Diesel, HFO, Gas & DF)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Follow the work plan when doing field service tasks.
- A service engineer must be able to assume responsibility for technical decisions and serve as a technical contact point for internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in the creation of innovative working techniques within your sphere of influence.
- Create reports detailing your study, adequate findings, and suggestions for resolving the customer’s challenging technical issues.
- Inform the necessary parties of the progress of the connected work.
- To meet quality and cost targets and guarantee customer satisfaction, you should solve complicated technical and operational issues that your customers are experiencing as well as report and suggest ways to improve your products.
- Reports for Service Work should be created.
- Direct field tests and create new goods with clients and the company’s research and development departments.
- Participate in field tests and follow-up.
- Provide local field service resources with advanced application training.
- As a local service engineer for the electrical and automation aspects, take part in customer meetings.
- Support sales efforts.
Service engineers at AmpereHour Energy are paid US$10,000 – US$12,000 per annum based on experience.
Recruitment For Head of Sales At AmpereHour Energy
Title of Work: Head of Sales
Contract Type: Full-Time
Requirements: 8 to 10 years of experience with a BA, BSc, HND, or MBA.
Locarion: Lagos, Nigeria
Position: Field Sales, Marketing, Retail, and Business Development
To expand our youthful and burgeoning workforce and sell Battery Energy Storage System (BESS) goods to Nigeria’s booming energy industry, they require qualified personnel.
The local sales team will be in charge of approaching developers, EPCs, and IPPs with the company’s battery solution.
And for BESS product sales in Microgrid, Solar, Industries, and Telecom, they are hiring a sales head.
The ideal applicant is a driven, self-driven team player who is eager to learn about new markets and technology.
Using market research, new strategy development, and market generation will be your main areas of concentration.
You will need to work together with several cross-functional teams to finish projects and satisfy client requirements.
The India main office will serve as the location for initial product/solution training and comprehension.
To be qualified for the Head of Sales position at AmpereHour Energy, the following is required:
- An engineering degree (B.Eng./M.Eng.) is required
- Management experience
- Practical knowledge of energy storage, power generating systems, and preferably renewable energy.
- Having an MBA is advantageous.
- Technical sales experience in electrical power systems for eight to ten years
- Be able to explain to potential customers the product’s/fundamental solution’s technical details
- Excellent communication and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to collaborate with a multidisciplinary team
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Be able to communicate with clients at different levels and be able to travel regularly
- Be flexible and receptive
- A person with a strong background in power generation is advantageous, but someone with excellent business sense is required.
- Gender can either be male or female.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Interacting with new clients, comprehending medium- to long-term roadmaps, and identifying convergence points
- Creating market segments and a unique go-to-market strategy for each segment.
- Booking time slots for technical talks and value pitches on multiple platforms.
- Successfully directing Proof of Concept and facilitating technical presentations.
- Obtaining RFQs and RFIs from prospective customers.
- Recognizing client requirements and offering engineering assistance to create a technical proposal.
- Maintain current knowledge of the dynamic market trends in the relevant industry and provide management with feedback to help them develop market strategies.
- Making a list of potential customers and adding the most promising ones as prospects.
- Submitting business proposals and obtaining long-term contract awards.
- Keeping up with market trends, competition activity, and industry trends, to recognize product enhancements or new items.
- Pursuing qualifying leads through the sales process to a successful financial closing and showing an interest in project completion.
- With careful scoping of customer and project requirements, the main goals are to build the technical configuration for energy storage projects, develop the project budget, support sales in client meetings, and finally reduce project risks.
- To accomplish national goals, lead the technical sales of EPC projects and equipment sales.
- Negotiating commercial contracts and managing sophisticated sales strategies.
- Coordinating efforts between several divisions and providing assistance and coordination to the project teams working with subcontractors, such as civil, electrical, and mechanical, operations, project management, and subcontractors for projects in Nigeria.
- To increase the effectiveness of project development and project selection, maintain design and proposal requirements.
- Pre-sale support is coordinated, including the creation of tenders, proposals, and quotes.
- Capable of responding to inquiries about BESS products, including sizing battery systems for a certain voltage, amperage, energy, temperature, and other key requirements
- Serving as a speaker at trade events, exhibits, etc.
- Keeping up with new developments in the field of energy storage systems, including relevant regulations and standards.
- Other activities that management will decide.
The Head of Sales at AmpereHour Energy receives about US$18,000 – US$22,000 per annum based on experience.
Candidates who are qualified and interested can email their CVs to [email protected] with the subject line “Job Title.”
The deadline for applications is June 16, 2022, and only apply if you are qualified and interested.
AmpereHour Energy, with headquarters in Pune, India, provides solutions that will allow the world to switch entirely to renewable energy.
These solutions include diesel abatement, re-integrated grids, and energy bill optimization.
If you are qualified and interested, you can apply for any of the open positions at AmpereHour Energy.