Location: BC-Guildford Town Center (0580)
Address: 10355 152 Street, Surrey, BC V3R 7C1, Canada (CA)
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Position Type: Regular
Article Road Map
The Loss Prevention Agent safeguards a store’s assets from theft and collaborates with the Leadership team to maintain operational controls to decrease shortfall.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Loss Prevention
- As needed, provide clients with courteous, professional, and informed service.
- Surveillance on the sales floor, as well as use of the CCTV system, to detect, observe, and catch or discourage anyone from conducting external theft (s).
- Adhere to all laws and SEPHORA rules pertaining to apprehensions, search and seizure, and evidence preservation.
- Prepare reports on any thefts, merchandise recoveries, accident investigations, and audits.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with all internal partners, local law enforcement, mall security, and other retailers.
- In any criminal or civil action in which the Agent is summoned, testify in court on behalf of the firm.
- To maintain store loss prevention knowledge, provide new hire and ongoing employee trainings.
- Conduct self-audits, checklists, and safety checks throughout the store. Inform the store’s leadership team and District Loss Prevention Manager.
- Assist the store leadership team with inventory planning and the inventory process.
- Collaborate with retailers and DLPM to create and implement shrinkage prevention programs.
Skills And Qualifications
- 1 year of retail asset protection/loss prevention experience is required.
- All license criteria must be met and maintained (as required by province or local jurisdiction).
- Strong written, speaking, interviewing, listening, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Ability to retain cool while providing excellent instruction on loss avoidance strategies in the heat of the situation.
- It is preferable if you are familiar with Windows, Word, and Excel.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required.
- It is necessary to be available to work various hours and days, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- The capacity to work at different places across a market.
- Engage, teach, train, and persuade business partners to act as an extension of Loss Prevention by providing them with the expertise to detect leading indications of Loss Prevention risk and educating them on the proper escalation path.
- Ensure that team members understand the vision and values of Amazon, Global Security Operations, and Loss Prevention in order to align performance with your internal and external partners.
- Oversee and lead theft and fraud investigations, as well as conduct interviews as needed.
- In order to reduce losses, use tools, data analysis, and collaboration with internal partners to detect inventory problems and establish strategic strategies.
- Inspire excellence in performance from all members of the security services team and third-party providers. Taking the lead in ensuring that MSA is met or surpasses exceptions. Holding vendors accountable for meeting consumer expectations.
- You are the go-to person for all internal and external partners. Identify, promote, and put security best practices into action. Collaborate effectively with internal customers to evaluate current and future security services, procedures, and initiatives.
- Recruit, employ, develop, and retain people who, when necessary, increase the performance standard of the security services company.
- Possess the capacity to successfully drive followers into action, not by compulsion, but by evoking their passion and conviction in the organization’s vision and principles, and to influence all internal and external stakeholders properly.
- Planning, implementation, execution, and management of incident response.
- Work in a scent-filled atmosphere.
- Lift Up to 50 pounds.
- To stock shelves, bend and stretch.
Sephora is owned by LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world’s biggest luxury goods business, and is widely considered as a beauty trendsetter due to its unrivaled selection of premium products, unbiased professional service, interactive shopping experience, and innovation.
Sephora shops – Sephora runs about 1,900 locations in 29 countries across the world, with a growing presence of over 360 outlets in North America.
Sephora launched its first store in the United States in New York in 1998, and it’s first in Canada in Toronto in 2004. Sephora’s headquarters in North America is in San Francisco, with corporate offices in New York, Montreal, and Toronto.
For more loss prevention jobs, please visit HERE