PYES is a program run in Nigeria to empower at least 774,000 Nigerian youths from 774 local government areas.
PYES registration application is currently ongoing.
This article provides all the information related to PYES registration application form 2022.
On 12th October 2020, President Muhammadu Buhari launched the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (PYES).
PYES acts as a response mechanism to the growing rates of unemployment, youth restlessness, and poverty among Nigerian youths.
Article Road Map
What is PYES?
PYES is designed to function in partnership with the state government, multilateral development organizations, and the private sector to develop methods to improve Nigeria’s employment rates and youth empowerment.
The vision of PYES is to empower Nigerian youths by:
- Creating opportunities
- Creating an environment that aids wealth creation
- Training youths on the needed skills and knowledge to be productive
- Creating economically empowered youths
The mission of PYES includes:
- Strengthening the participation of the Nigerian youths in the mainstream economy
- Raising the value and profile of youth participation
- Designing programs to improve youth participation
Objectives of PYES
- Reduce poverty
To fight and reduce the unemployment rate found among Nigerian youths.
Creating at least 774,000 jobs through youth empowerment targeting to deliver 1000 jobs per local government.
- Empower Nigeria youth
Empowering Nigerian youths to have the capacity to empower at least one youth in their immediate community.
- Create wealth
To create wealth among the growing Nigerian youth population.
To guarantee sustainable income for Nigerian youths.
- Eliminate crime
To strategically eliminate the rise of crimes and drug abuse among the Nigerian youths.
Empowering Nigerian youths for them to be productively engaged.
Requirements For PYES Registration Application 2022
The conditions and requirements that must be met to be able to apply for PYES include:
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen
- Applicants must be between 18-40 years
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification
- Applicants must provide Second Level Beneficiary (SLB)
- Applicants must be able to communicate in English language or local Nigerian languages
- Applicants must have upright character
- Applicants must be mentally sound
- Applicants must provide a community or religious leader as a guarantor
- Applicants must secure an endorsement from a local government official
- Applicants must complete a guarantor’s form
PYES Application Form 2022
The steps for the PYES registration application form are as follows:
- Visit PYES website
- Fill in the application form
- Input a valid email address and phone number
- Verify details
- Submit the form
In the PYES registration application form, you will answer questions relating to the following:
- Marital status
- Telephone number
- Valid identification
- Identification Number
- State of origin
- Local government area (LGA)
- Ward name
- State of residence
- LGA of residence
- Bank name
- Highest education qualification
- Location of business
After submitting the form, selected candidates will be informed through their email and phone number of the screening schedule.
Make sure you fill in correct and valid details in the application form.
Do not apply more than once.
PYES registration application form is free of charge and done online.
All you need is a working mobile phone and a good network to register for the PYES registration application.
PYES Registration Application Closing Date 2022
The closing date or deadline forthe PYES registration application has not been announced yet.
Interested applicants should apply now that PYES registration application portal is open.
Applicants should check their mail regularly to know if they have been selected for PYES.
Have a great day.