America is one of the best countries in the world to pursue an education.
The fully funded scholarships in USA have made it easy for students who don’t have financial resources, to be able to earn a degree from any university in the US.
They were created to finance the academic goals of students. These fully funded scholarships in USA vary in different forms.
Keep reading this blog post to find out about some of the fully funded scholarships in USA.
Article Road Map
- Fully Funded Scholarships In USA.
- 1. Lifeasapa International Scholarship.
- 2. Yale University Scholarship.
- 3. Havard University Scholarship.
- 4. Berea University Scholarship.
- 5. American University Global Leader Scholarship.
- 6. Joint Japan World Scholarship Program.
- 7. Mastercard Foundation Scholarship.
- 8. Fullbright Foreign Scholarship.
- 9. Freedom Foundation Scholarship.
- 10. Onsi Sawiris Scholarship.
- How Can You Get Fully Funded Scholarships In USA?
- Final Thought.
Fully Funded Scholarships In USA.
Below is a list of fully funded scholarships in USA.
1. Lifeasapa International Scholarship.
This is a fully funded scholarship in USA for undergraduates who wish to study technical undergraduate programs at universities in the US.
It was founded in 2013 by leading technologists to improve technology.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- You must not be a citizen or resident of the US or Canada.
- You must be a graduate of any of the high schools in the U.S.
- Applicants must show academic excellence.
- You must have 44 marks in an international baccalaureate program.
- You must be able to present a recommendation letter from your high school.
- Applicants must submit their TOFEL results before December 2022.
2. Yale University Scholarship.
Yale University offers fully funded scholarships for undergraduates and graduates degrees in the U.S.
An average scholarship at Yale University covers $50,000 for 4 years.
- To be eligible for this scholarship you must be enrolled at Yale University.
- To be eligible for this scholarship you must live in a public house or foster home.
- Your family must be receiving government assistance to be considered for this scholarship.
- Applicants must show academic excellence to be considered for this scholarship.
3. Havard University Scholarship.
Havard university scholarship is also one of the fully funded scholarships in USA.
Its awarded to undergraduates from Arab nations. This enabled the Arab nation to experience the educational excellence and life process at Harvard University.
Over the years Harvard University has raised more than $6 million to assist students from the Arab world who wish to pursue an education at Harvard University.
Visit the school’s website to see more details about this scholarship.
4. Berea University Scholarship.
Are you an international student in the US? If yes why not send an application to Berea University?
Berea university offers scholarships to all first-year students. This grant covers tuition accommodation and health.
You can save $1000 as a fresh-year international student at Berea University. You would also be given summer work at the college to assist you through your schooling at Berea University.
Visit the school’s Website and find out the eligibility requirements for this scholarship.
5. American University Global Leader Scholarship.
This is a very competitive scholarship. Its awarded to a few academic exceptional international undergraduate students.
The AU emerging global leadership scholarship aims to improve civic and economic change in the international world. It covers tuition, feeding, and accommodation.
Furthermore, this scholarship can be renewed each year if the applicant’s undergraduate studies are based on continued satisfactory academic performance.
- Clark University Scholarships for First-Year International Students 2022
- Saint Martin’s University Washington USA Undergraduate Academic Merit Scholarships 2022
- Chatham University Pennsylvania USA Rachel Carson Scholarship: Full Tuition Annually 2023
6. Joint Japan World Scholarship Program.
This prestigious scholarship is open to students from developing nations around the world.
The joint Japan Scholarship is eligible for students who are applying for a master’s or Ph.D. program from any reputable university in the world.
This scholarship covers the applicant’s air ticket, travel allowance, tuition, accommodation, and health insurance.
In addition, the Joint Japan Scholarship runs for only two years.
7. Mastercard Foundation Scholarship.
The Mastercard foundation scholarship was created in 2012. It enables students who showcase talents to pursue a degree in the United States.
This grant provides financial, social, health, and academic support to students who qualify for this scholarship. It benefits over 10,000 undergraduates and graduates from all over the world.
Furthermore, the University of Michigan, the University of California, Arizona State University, Wellesley University, and Duke University offers master’s card foundation scholarship to students who wish to study in their school.
8. Fullbright Foreign Scholarship.
This is one of the top fully funded scholarships in USA. it focuses on graduate artists from all over the world.
Every year, over 3000 students receive the Fullbright scholarship award. This scholarship enables these professionals to conduct research in the United States.
Fullbright scholarship funds the books, accommodation, feeding, and medical bills of qualified applicants.
9. Freedom Foundation Scholarship.
The Humphery fellowship program awards the freedom foundation scholarship.
This scholarship is designed for professionals who wish to improve their skills in the US.
Furthermore, the freedom foundation scholarship has provided valuable opportunities for professional development through practical work and academic exercise.
10. Onsi Sawiris Scholarship.
This scholarship has benefited over 80 students since its development in 2000.
It’s a full tuition scholarship for Egyptian students who want to pursue an education in the United States. This aims at increasing the economic and educational success of Egyptians overseas.
The Onsi Sawiris Scholarship is awarded to applicants based on talent, financial needs, Sports, and entrepreneurial drive.
How Can You Get Fully Funded Scholarships In USA?
Qualifying for a fully funded scholarship in USA might look like a tough assignment. But with the right steps and procedures obtaining a fully Funded Scholarship in USA can be as easy as ABC.
- Keep an eye on any of the scholarships awarded by the State Government.
- Sout for bilateral arrangements and scholarship awards from the U.S and your home country.
- Apply for more than one scholarship opening in your preferred university.
- Finally, keep an eye on scholarships awarded by international organizations.
Applying for fully funded scholarships in USA is not as difficult as most people think it is.
With the right procedures, we bet you would be selected as one of the awardees of any of the fully funded scholarships in USA.
Did you enjoy this blog post? If yes, share it with your friends and family.