Food concepts plc is a fast-food restaurant in the city of Oshodi, Lagos by address Plot 2 Ilupeju Bypass Mushin 102215.
The manager of the company is Mr. Deji Akiyanyu. It is a great place for a very quick snack or meal, affordable prices, and a peaceful environment.
The food is always great and fresh in addition to their staff who are courteous.
The company acquired and developed other brands such as Chicken Republic, PieXpress, Butterfield, Yum Yum, and the Chop Box which of course you probably must have had a quick snack from.
Chicken Republic is currently trading in one hundred and twenty-nine locations across Nigeria and Ghana and has plans in place to operate 430 stores by the end of 2024
PieXpress began trading in 2019 and presently operates forty-eight stores in Nigeria with a plan in place to operate 24/7 PieXpress units by the end of 2024.
They recently launched their new brand. The Chop Box presently has one outlet in Lagos.
In light of this, Food concepts PLC recruitment for 2022 is ongoing. In fact, annually massive recruitment is a tradition that has been taking place for the past years, some of the positions for a vacancy with their average salary include;
· Shift Manager (#45,000 per month)
· Management Graduate trainee (#43,000 – #47,000 per month)
· Senior Manager (#67,000 – #80,000 per month)
· Finance Officer (#3,000,000 per year)
· Assistant Manager (#87,000 – #93,000 per month)
· Customer Service Representative (#62,000 – #68,000)
· Brand and Marketing Communications Officer (#63,000 per month) · Financial/IT System Audit
· Store Account Support Officer
· Experienced Restaurant Manager
These statistics are based on Male (48%), females (42%), and an unspecified of 10% with vacancies in Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Lagos, Abuja, and Nasarawa State.
General Qualifications & Requirements
Applicants who have an interest in applying for the food concepts recruitment must possess any of the following;
· A degree from a recognized institution
· Postgraduate degree (optional)
· An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English Language and Mathematics
· Applicant should not exceed thirty-five (35) years of age at the time of application · Experience in the job you are vying for is also an advantage
· Soft skills such as communication skills, sales, people management, organisation as well teamwork.
· NYSC discharge/ exemption certificate
· Basic computer skills, work experience of 1-2 years
· Apply on time
· Apply directly to the company and not through a third party
· Keep tabs on the application (follow-up)
· Crosscheck and submit all necessary credentials
· Avoid applying for different job positions as multiple applications can disqualify you · Online application is free
We sincerely hope that these tips and recommendations prove helpful to you. GOOD LUCK!!!