Executive Assistant at Knock
Executive Assistant at Knock: Knock’s mission is to allow people to move freely. Knock Home Swap ™ allows consumers to easily buy a new home before selling the old one, eliminating the hassle of living due to maintenance and display, paying only one mortgage at a time, and preparing the home in advance so that their old home can be sold for sale.
The highest possible price. Knock currently offers Home Swap in 34 markets in 9 states, and it’s growing.
was launched in 2015 by members of the Trulia.com founding team. Knock has raised over $ 600 million in debt and equity from leading investors including RRE Ventures, Foundry Group, Redpoint, Greycroft, Corazon Capital, Correlation Ventures, Great Oaks Venture Capital, and FJ Labs.
Read Also: Best Executive Assistant at Olive AI
Knock is a 100% remote job, removed from the family culture, as we have been since our establishment in 2015.
100% of employees cover medical, dental, and vision premiums.
PTO unlimited (at least 2 weeks) Highly recommended) + flexible work schedule 4,444 USD 1,000 per year for professional development 4,444 salary + equity. We provide fair compensation based on market data, your expertise, and your geographic location.
Paid Parental Leave.
We believe in creating diverse, fair, and inclusive practices and programs that will further promote Knock’s impact on people.
People-oriented, learning, open and Brave
Read More: Best Executive Assistant at 6sense Insights
- 5 years or more of relevant experience supporting CSuite executives in a fast-paced environment, preferably a high-growth technology startup.
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time, priority, and resolution Problem competence.
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to establish relationships and interactions with all stakeholders (including employees, board members, investors, and external partners) in a professional and honest manner.
- Create emotional awareness, caution and integrity, and the ability to maintain the confidentiality of specific information.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to compose letters and other communications in the least direction.
- Effectively manage multiple and changing priorities, with great attention to detail
- Proficient in G Suite, Microsoft Office, Keynote, and Familiar (or willing to learn) Various collaboration tools, such as Zoom, Slack, and Asana.
- Demonstrate the ability to coordinate and facilitate project completion promptly, including meeting strict deadlines.
- Independent initiators, demonstrating the ability to work together Independently and in teamwork.
- A good record of acting with prudence and confidentiality.
- A high degree of personal commitment to quality of work.
- Positive, energetic, and promoting a positive corporate culture.
- Proven success in 100% remote work in previous positions and collaboration with dispersed national teams.
We encourage you to apply, even if you do not have all the requirements listed.
Read Also: Best Executive Assistant at Planet Group
Provide active and comprehensive administrative support to Knock’s top leaders
Strategically manage the needs of senior leaders
Provide valuable support in preparing for important stakeholder meetings
Coordinate quarterly board meetings and Planning and coordination of conference calls for an interim board of directors and board committees. Coordinate the distribution of documents with the executive team before the meeting.
works closely with the Chief of Staff to support company-wide plans and other strategic and operational plans as needed to communicate directly with employees, board members, and other external stakeholders.
Cross-functional cooperation with leaders, departments, legal operations teams, and executive assistants on key projects
Organize document signatures, complete expense reports, manage document filing systems
Manage travel plans, special events, and temporary projects, take initiative, and provide assistance when Increase value as much as possible
We are proud to be a distributed company, our employees are located in 28 states and it is still growing. This is an excellent opportunity to be an integral part of building a multi-billion dollar consumer brand in an industry that should have embraced new ways of doing things long ago. You will be working with a passionate team that is upsetting the status quo.
Knock and its subsidiaries are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and fair environment and pride themselves on being an equal opportunity employer. All eligible applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Do not check with the hiring company or organization, you will not receive our answer.
This location is in the continental United States.
PDF is our preferred format for resumes and other attachments. Thanks!
FOR MORE JOB OPTIONS PLEASE VISIT HERE