The Management of Standard Chartered PLC has made it possible for qualified individuals to receive loans without any glitches.
Are you in need of funding for your business, work or insurance plan, or health? The standard chartered instant loans without collateral are here to help you cover those expenses with a flexible repayment plan.
This article gives insight into the standard chartered instant loans, a requirement for loans, eligibility, and how you can apply for the Standard Chartered Instant Loans without collateral.
Article Road Map
About Standard Chartered
The Standard Chartered PLC is a British multinational banking financial service headquartered in London.
It has a network operation of about 1,200 branches and outlets (including subsidiaries, associates, and joint ventures) across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people.
It is a universal bank with consumer, corporate and institutional banking and treasury services operations. Despite being based in the United Kingdom, it does not conduct retail banking in the UK, and around 90% of its profits come from Asia, Africa, and the Middle East.
The Chartered Bank’s origin can be traced back to when Queen Victoria approved the Royal Charter to Scotsman Wilson James in 1853.
Standard Chartered opened its first branches in Calcutta, Shanghai, and Bombay in 1858; they had further expanded by opening branches in Hong Kong and Singapore in 1859. The Bank started issuing banknotes that denominated in Hong Kong dollars in 1862.
Standard Chartered Loans
Standard Chartered customers can get loans with minimal or no documentation. If they are pre-approved for a Personal Loan, they can easily apply for it. This loan comes with Lower interest rates; interest rates on Personal Loans are lower than other sources.
Other Benefits Of Standard Chartered Instant Loans
- No Security Required: Loans are wholly unsecured with no security required.
- Ease of Repayment: You can repay directly from your Bank.
- Take Over Facility: Standard Chartered can help you move your loan to another bank to take advantage of our competitive terms.
- No Preliquidation Charges, which means that you can make free partial or complete liquidation at your convenience through their 24/7 online banking.
- Convenience: Wide range of channels where you can make repayment.
- Top Up For Your Needs: If you need additional financing during your loan tenor, we offer you a top-up as long as you have made regular repayments.
Note: Standard Chartered offers a Personal Loan for all your requirements and needs. You can use a standard chartered loan for your child’s higher education or purchase consumer durables, a personal computer, car, or a two-wheeler, meet family expenses functions like weddings, christening, etc., go on a vacation, consolidate your existing debt into a cheaper debt or to make just about any personal payment.
The Standard Chartered Loan Types
- Personal Loan: An unsecured personal installment loan for your varied needs
- Overdraft Loan: An instant credit with an overdraft facility for Salaried customers
- Mortgage: A mortgage solution to achieve your dream of homeownership.
- Vehicle and Asset Loan: The Vehicle and asset loan acts like a guarantor when you need to purchase your dream car or any other asset. It comes with a flexible repayment plan depending on your goodwill and the Standard Chartered loan policy.
- Secured Term Loans: You can get a secured personal loan at a fixed monthly repayment plan to suit your needs, such as medical, rent, car maintenance, school fee, and wedding, and pay it off when you feel comfortable.
Eligibility And Qualification
Many factors affect the applicant’s eligibility. Most banks prefer to give loans to those who are capable of repaying without a fuss and who have credible earnings as assurance.
Standard Chartered offers preference to those who have their own home than those living in a rented flat. Those who own a home will not have an additional financial burden of paying the rent, and they will have a higher disposable income.
The income level shows how much one is capable of repaying a loan. This may affect the total loan amount that will be given to you. If your income is higher, your chances of getting a more significant amount of loan are higher.
When you are too young, the Bank may hesitate to approve a loan because there are higher chances that it may not be repaid in due time. The banks prefer those who have a stable work life.
An applicant who has stayed in a company for a more extended period will get a higher preference. It shows the resilience of income, and the Bank needs to be assured that the applicant has the constant cash flow to pay the loan in due time.
Other Loans Taken
If an applicant already has some other loans that have affected his credibility, then his chances of getting a personal loan from Standard Chartered Bank are lower unless he has a higher range of income.
The Bank will not provide another loan as it will burden the applicant to afford multiple EMIs. He may find it challenging to pay off the debt and default on making the payments.
- Completed application form
- Bank statements for the last three months
- Payslips for the previous three months
- Letter of Awareness from employer to domicile your salary with Standard Chartered Bank
How To Apply For A Standard Chartered Loan
- Supply all the requested details. Some of these include the amount you intend to borrow and the expected repayment period.
- A credit evaluation is then carried out to confirm if you are qualified. If successful, they would present you with an applicable interest based on your current risk score and loan duration.
- Read through the loan details, which include the terms and agreement, and if okay, click accept. Note that the terms include your consent to have your account debited for repayment if you default on a particular date. Also, you would be required to provide your debit card details.
- On acceptance of the terms, your account will be credited immediately.
Applying for the Standard Chartered Loan is fast, safe, and secure. The benefits are enormous and, without a doubt, trust.
Standard Bank gives you ample time to repay your loan following any agreement between you and the management body. In addition, you can contact Standard Chartered for any funding you need as soon as possible.