Executive Assistant at Phreesia
- Remote United States
- Remote (EST Time Zone)
Phreesia is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Senior Vice President of Life Sciences. This person will serve as the primary contact and liaison for the senior vice president of life sciences and will work closely with other leaders in the life sciences department.
This position requires excellent oral and written communication skills, research skills, good judgment, and the ability to multitask and work independently. The right candidate will have a strong action bias and the ability to think proactively and strategically.
A high degree of integrity and caution must be maintained when handling confidential information, and professionalism must be maintained when dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company.
- Provide excellent support and coordination to ensure that the objectives of the Senior Vice President of Life Sciences are successfully achieved.
- Monitor and respond to communications and inquiries from executives, provide support for their solutions, and/or targeting them to get
- Coordinates complex travel arrangements and itineraries (once company-wide travel restrictions are removed)
- Independently manages calendar by organizing internal and external meetings, forecasting needs, changes and rescheduling meetings appropriately
- Helps prepare public speeches Activities and presentations
- Promote the preparation and completion of quarterly board meetings on time and manage follow-up actions as needed
- Promote key engagement plans and projects consistent with the vision of the executive team and the objectives of the company
- Manage and coordinate large internal team meetings and activities
- Weekly leadership meetings Take notes and push for action items
- Prepare high-quality documents and presentations as needed
- Ensure all key reports are generated, organized, and distributed to time as needed
- Help recruit new leaders
- Always maintain high confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proof of at least 3 years of professional experience in a high growth environment supporting Cliff professionals
- Strong and concise communication skills, composure, and professionalism
- Curiosity and ability to learn and synthesize new information
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, maintain attention to detail and execute deliverables, and remain efficient and organized when it comes to large amounts of work
- Ability to make independent judgments and make correct decisions
- Ability to establish Have a strong relationship with the entire company, and know what it is and how to involve others
- Able to work during main office hours and flexibly handle temporary requests during hours off as needed
- Very organized, critical eye for detail
At Phreesia, we are committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a rapidly changing environment; we need smart and enthusiastic people to help us get there.
Our innovative SaaS platform provides our clients with a suite of applications to manage the reception process, providing them with tools to attract patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and improve clinical care.
Basically what you are doing here is very important, hard work will not be ignored. Phreesia doesn’t just care about our customers, we also care about our employees. We won the Modern Healthcare Magazine “Best Workplace in Healthcare” award four times.
If you are interested in gaining consistent feedback and recognition, a clear career path, and the opportunity to work with motivated and loyal colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be your opportunity.
Benefits and allowances:
Various health plan options, dental/vision insurance, and short-term/long-term and life insurance plans
401 (k) savings plans
Mobile phone allowances and fitness reimbursements for our US employees
Home offices set up remote employees
Tuition and certification reimbursement and other professional development opportunities
FOR MORE JOB OPTIONS PLEASE VISIT HERE