The guaranteed offtake plan, like the MSME award, will assist 100,000 micro and small companies. 3,880 people will come from Lagos, 3,280 from Kano, 3,080 from Abia, and 2,640 from the remaining 34 states.
The program is aimed at manufacturing MSMEs, particularly those in the sanitization/cleaning and processed food industries. Beneficiaries will get funding to stimulate direct local production, assure the sustainability of their income, and ensure that their products are consumed.
The MSME award will assist 100,000 firms in 36 states throughout the United States. According to Ambassador Mariam Katagum, Minister of State for Industry, Trade, and Investment. She said that each qualifying MSME will get a N50,000 one-time award as a direct financial injection into their business.
Article Road Map
About Federal Government Survival Fund Program
The MSME Survival Fund was established by Nigeria’s federal government to assist Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSME). As a result, the program is also known as the MSME grant, which stands for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises awards (MSME). The goal of this initiative is to help Nigerian residents cope with the effects of the Covid-19 epidemic.
The money were set aside by Nigeria’s federal government to help people and organizations generate new employment, maintain up with payroll assistance, and help vulnerable Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises continue in operation.
So, if you want to start a business or rehabilitate an existing one, you may apply for the fund and have the federal government help you. Candidates who meet the criteria may be eligible for at least N50,000 from the fund. Continue reading to learn how to apply for MSME payroll assistance.
What You Should Know About The FG Survival Fund GUARANTEED OFFTAKE
- On September 21, 2021, the N60 billion MSME Survival Fund and the N15 billion Guaranteed Offtake Scheme, which are at the heart of the N2.3 trillion Nigerian Economic Sustainability Plan’s stimulus package, were launched.
- The Federal Government launched the two MSMEs programs as part of its efforts to assist companies in overcoming obstacles created by the Covid-19 epidemic.
- The MSMEs Survival Fund is a conditional grant program designed to help vulnerable micro and small businesses fulfill their payroll commitments and keep jobs in the MSMEs sector.
- The plan is anticipated to save at least 1.3 million jobs across the country, with over 35,000 people in each state benefiting.
Guaranteed Offtake Stimulus Scheme Requirement 2021
- The applicant must be a Nigerian citizen.
- The applicant must be a Cooperate Affairs Commission-registered firm or entity (CAC)
- Applicants must have a BVN and bank account number that can be verified.
- A minimum of two (2) employees must be employed by the applicant.
- You must have a way of identifying yourself. National Identification Card (NIN)
- The product’s NAFDAC number is required.
How to Apply For the FG Survival Fund Guaranteed OFFTAKE
The procedures outlined below will assist you in successfully registering for the 2021 survival fund Guaranteed OFFTAKE :
- Go to survivalfund.gov.ng to register for the official Survival Fund.
- The ‘Start Here’ button will lead you to the options for the survival fund application form.
- Choose the category you wish to apply for.
- Fill out the form completely and accurately to avoid getting excluded at the verification stage.
While the scheme’s registration is free, the government warned the public to be wary of scammers and directed them to www.survivalfund.gov.ng for further information.
We encourage you to utilize the comment section if you have any more questions on the topic we just discussed. Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog to receive the most up-to-date job openings in Nigeria.
For more information about Government loans or business funds/grants please visit HERE.