Website Enroyale Consulting
Global Standard For Your Business
ENROYALE Global Services Limited is an astute, globally minded management consulting firm that provides services in Human Resource Management (HR), Project Management, Business Development, Strategic Management and Capacity Building.
We work closely with our clients, helping them solve complex problems, devise invaluable strategies for excellent performance and improve the general operations of their organization.
Our client, a Travel Agency, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Consultant Customer Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Offer all relevant and vital information to clients regarding their travel like guides, itinerary and brochures
- Support clients identify their travel plans based on their proposed requirements.
- Learn all information regarding travel destinations such as prices, language, currency etc. to confidently advise clients.
- Plan, execute and coordinate travel plans for clients and follow up their travel calendars
- Be familiar with aviation regulations, news and other policies as it relates to the business.
- Drive the company service plans to increase sales and achieve revenue targets.
- Act as a representative to the company to provide product/services information, answer questions, and resolve customer’s complaints or issues effectively and efficiently.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with prospective and existing clients through interactive communication
- Engage clients professionally through multi-media channels like Phone call, Emails, WhatsApp, and Social media.
- Maintain client documents, records of interactions, in-house accounts and file documentation.
- All other job responsibilities as may be required by the management of the organization within the scope of services of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in any relevant course from a reputable university.
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Candidate should reside in Lagos
- Hold an International Air Transportation association (IATA) certification and accreditation
- Excellent knowledge of traveling software, e.g. computer reservations systems, GDS systems and e-travel
- Have organizational skills and knowledge of business tools.
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional local and international languages is an advantage
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
Application Closing Date
18th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com