Dare To Think, Create And Sell Your Ideas
Tongston is an award-winning leading pan-African group with a focus on entrepreneurial thinking through finance, media, business and education to achieve sustainable socio-economic development in Africa.
We are the dominant player defining the standards of entrepreneurial education and thinking globally. Our mandate cuts across all forms of education including technical and vocational education, and across primary, secondary, tertiary and post-tertiary levels of the education value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training, Curriculum Integration Development Consultant
Employment Type: Contract
- Access to lifelong learning and knowledge sharing platform through Tongston Academy. Sessions include personal funding and finance, personal branding, sales and communication, enterprise research and development, digital marketing, contracting and documentation and financial analysis. The Academy also hosts sessions from third party partners and organizations such as Bright Network Academy, PURD Consulting, Coursera, Future Learn etc.
- Access to Tongston Entrepreneurial Lab to enhance our intrapreneurial and entrepreneurial ideas. So far, we have had product and services, team hangouts, staff masters thesis, recruitment process, staff catering and education consultancy businesses all presented and reviewed at T-Lab
- Recognition through our Annual High Performance Employee Awards and informal recognitions
- Staff undergo transformative personal branding session to enhance their personal brand and image
- Access to Tongston’s products and services such as branding and marketing through Tongston Media; resources and courses through Tongston Institute and others
- Access to Tongston’s entrepreneurial mentoring scheme
- Opportunity to hold multiple roles across our group of companies – Tongston Holdings, Tongston Media, Tongston Ventures, Tongston Institute, Tongston College
- Access to Tongston’s proprietary award-winning Tongston Entrepreneurial Thinking (TET) model
- Access to a flexible challenging work environment where you will be pushed and expected to learn, unlearn and re-learn
- Access to a buddy to support your on boarding
- Encourage our staff to grow their own enterprises and/or volunteering engagements
- Access to a generous leave policy that accommodates fathers for paternity, sabbatical, study leave, casual and exam leave.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare, facilitate and deliver seminars/workshops/training sessions and lectures by Tongston Institute (online and in person) and other relevant Tongston entities
- Evaluate and enrich training and development programs based on Company, industry and user needs, principles, feedback and standards
- Participate in Tongston Lab o Develop training materials and resources
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation of sessions.
Curriculum Development and Integration:
- Provide curriculum development and integration to schools and other educational institutions
- Support schools in integrating Tongston’s entrepreneurial development and thinking model, curricula and resources
- Tongston product and service curriculum development and upgrades
- Supervise schools and other institutions in curriculum integration and development
- Work with regulatory bodies, accreditation bodies and other entities in creation of the entrepreneurial education industry
- Support institutions in utilization of Tongston products and services o Follow-up, supervise and guide the implementation of practices taught in the training sessions
- Resource Development o Development of content and materials for publishing by Tongston Media, Tongston College and Tongston Institute
- Development of assessment and accreditation materials and programs.
- Development of Tongston resources including books, user guides, articles, journals etc.
- Development of Tongston products and services in conjunction with the business development, stakeholder management & strategy, finance & treasury and other relevant teams
- Train, manage and guide support staff, trainers, facilitators, resource developers o Development, maintenance and management of a comprehensive stakeholder database particularly of schools and educators
- Prospect, interact and engage new and existing clientele and other party
- Participation in conferences, seminars and other related industry or Tongston events, to maintain a robust network and remain current.
- Conduct business, market research and user surveys for Tongston’s products and services
- Other activities as may be required from time to time to be notified to you by the Company.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 1 – 10 years work experience.
Tongston Entrepreneurial Benefits
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter & CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com