At NationBuilders College of Technology (NABCOTECH), we believe in education that empowers individuals towards Excellence, Faith and Productivity.
As a foremost College of Technology in Nigeria founded in 2018, NABCOTECH has maintained its leadership within and beyond the Eastern heartlands of Nigeria.
It has remained resilient in the acquisition and dissemination of technology skills in ICT & Hospitality Management, comparable to graduates anywhere in the World.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technician / Laboratory Attendant
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assisting with software installation and maintenance.
- Assisting students with connectivity issues.
- Provide & maintain computer lab / Studio and Workshop and classroom desktop equipment and support to the college by:
- Checking classrooms daily and confirm all hardware is operational.
- Check and make sure that computer accessories and table tops are clean.
- Assisting Students with computer movement and rearrangement.
- Assigning and monitoring students work during practical sessions.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or required.
- Candidates should possess an OND qualification with at least 1 year work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org