Structured Energy Systems currently operates from Lagos, Nigeria. SES has staff located in strategic locations across Nigeria to meet its customer demands and requests.
The organizations local and international partnerships enable the company offer best-in-class products and services to meet its customer’s needs, budget and application demands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Manager – Power and Alternative Energy
Job Types: Full-time – Permanent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
- Previous/current supervisory/managerial role recommended
- 5 years’ experience in either banking or/and Telecommunications industry.
- In depth understanding of AC and DC power systems (Rectifiers, Inverters, UPS, AVR, ATS, panels, Diesel Generators, Transformers).
- Knowledge of alternative/renewable energy technologies (Solar, Wind, Hydro, Geothermal). Strong managerial skill.
- Expertise with CRM systems and practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com