Website Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Recruitment Agency In Lagos
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nig Ltd) was formed in 1996 and commenced operations in 1997. Our company is a reputable Technical Manpower Service company providing Contract Personnel both Local and Expatriates including Third Country Nationals (TCN) for IOCs’ in the Oil and Gas Sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Audits Officer
Job type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Generates and manages FM&A Assets Register for technical (e.g., compressors, thermostats, fire alarms, smoke detectors, fire hose reels, gas turbines, industrial shredders, metal safes, fire extinguishers, cooking gas cylinders, water dispensers, beverage vending machines, luggage scanners, operational vehicles, hand sanitizer dispensers, etc.) and non-technical (e.g., office chairs, settees, fire blankets, office tables, meeting tables, vegetable slicers, regular batteries, rechargeable batteries, waste bins, potted office plants, POS machines for fuel purchases, etc.) assets
- Performs periodic technical audits of FM&A facilities (e.g., elevators, sewage treatment plants, water treatment plants, dehumidifiers, gas turbines, etc.), systems (Building Management System, BMS; Heating,
- Ventilation, Air Condition, HVAC; emergency lighting systems, etc.), processes (e.g., fire alarm tests, fire hydrant system tests, emergency evacuation drills, fire drills, etc.), incidents (e.g., Road Traffic Accidents, RTA; failed equipment responses during routine and non-routine drills/tests, persistent vehicle breakdowns/faults, etc.), and risks/hazards (e.g., loosely fitted floor tiles/ Alucobond® façades, undetermined causes of humidity within an office/ official residence, etc.)
- Participates/drives periodic divisional technical audits of facilities (e.g., buildings, water boreholes, etc.), systems (Air Conditioners, etc.), processes (e.g., technical bids evaluation, commercial bids evaluation, etc.), incidents (e.g., Road Traffic Accidents, RTA; failed equipment responses, persistent vehicle breakdowns/faults, etc.), and risks/hazards (e.g., loosely fitted floor tiles, etc.)
- Participates in FM&A technical review meetings.
- Assists to generate Short, Long, Hot and Cold ePermits with FM&A LOS/ABJ location contractors.
- Approves Short, Long, Hot and Cold ePermits of FM&A contractors as one of the Operating Authorities (OAs)
- Creates and drives quarterly FM&A Awareness Campaigns on Technical Audits
- Good HND or University Degree in any of the Social Sciences or Engineering Disciplines.
- Minimum of 3-5 years post NYSC work experience.
- Communication skills in English Language demonstrated in oral and written business communications.
- People skills.
- Business presentation skillsets.
Working Knowledge of:
- Windows 10 Professional or Enterprise operating system.
- HSEQ principles and methodologies of the local or global oil and gas industry would be an advantage.
- Microsoft Office 365 Apps (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, OneDrive, and Stream). SharePoint, Forms, Power Automate and Power Apps would be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2022.
To apply for this job please visit amaidenenergy.com.