Sloovi is one unified brand that offers multiple SaaS solutions for brands of all sizes to give you a walkthrough of us. We have launched three ultimate products recently; Sloovi Email Signature, Sloovi Outreach, and Sloovi Feedback. We are in the process of launching two more products soon. Sloovi Email Signature is a no-design and no-code platform. We have a plethora of readily available templates uploaded to the tool. The users can edit the signatures and use them for free.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Architect – Python
- We are looking for a Technical Architect to design the structure of our IT systems and oversee programs to ensure the proper architecture is implemented.
- In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture
- We’d also like you to have hands-on experience on software development and be able to manage complex programs.
- Your goal will be to ensure our internal IT framework operates properly.
- Understand company needs to define system specifications
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution
- Communicate product requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods
- Manage the entire engineering team consisting of back end, front end and Testing engineers.
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals.
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect or Project Manager
- Hands-on experience with software development, system administration and project management
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions
- Expertise in selected coding languages (e.g. Python, Flask, Fast API, Rest API)
- Familiarity with various operating systems and databases (e.g. MongoDB, Elasticsearch)
- Experience in cloud technologies (e.g. Amazon Web Services)
- Organisational and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org