We are Talentsquare – a collaborative group of highly successful workforce consulting professionals and people specialists with a collective commitment to transform and elevate all that is possible for the world of work and to unlock the potential in professionals and businesses. We help organizations find, grow, and support their most valuable resource.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tech Lead
Location: Marina, Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Services
- We are seeking a Technical Lead to oversee a team of technology personnel focused on technical issues, including software development, product releases, and engineering tasks.
- In addition to hiring and training personnel, you will collaborate with teammates to identify and repair technical issues.
- You will also evaluate the team’s work processes and best practices and implement changes to streamline operations.
- We are looking to bring in someone who can serve in a “CTO-like” capacity to bring in some level of engineering organization to help us achieve our mission.
- Work with engineering/product/design leaders to build the organizational and architectural vision and strategy, communicate with them to ensure alignment, and collaborate closely with the teams to bring it to fruition
- Think on the time scale of years but act on the time scale of weeks and quarters
- Maintain a high degree of situational awareness across teams and projects to identify the highest priorities and mitigate key risks
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders and peers from other organizations in the company; represent the team at organizational-level stakeholder meetings
- Grow technical leaders by setting a positive example, providing opportunities to others, and mentoring people for success
- Experience in leading a successful team and working with designers
- Improve user integration by designing of state-of-the-art products
- Provide support to the developers with the product roadmaps to ensure that deadlines are met
- Scale the organizational knowledge by setting up knowledge transfer sessions or platforms for sharing expertise.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in building and releasing software.
- A self-driven and passionate individual with a zeal for see-through tasks.
- Track record in leading complex projects across multiple teams to successful completion.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams in defining product / technical strategy.
- Demonstrated the ability to effectively influence stakeholders and lead with empathy.
- Upskill and motivate teammates through advising, mentoring, and sponsorship.
- Experience and familiarity with Fintech platforms [Someone with years of experience building fintech apps or working at a senior level building Fintech applications].
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit jobs.talentsquare.solutions.