First Bank of Nigeria Limited is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. It is the premier bank in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Member, Product Design and Conceptualization
Job Identification Number: 574
Employment Type: Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, UX writers, and other product designers to solve high impact analytics problems and ensure optimal product, tech and design collaboration.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users
- Contribute to all stages of the design process from user research to wireframes and shipping the product
- Develop wireframes, intuitive and interactive prototypes, specification and other design documents to communicate design ideas and intent to team/s.
- Regularly give and receive feedback on design iterations
- Communicate design goals and specifications to the engineers responsible for building them
- Contribute to an establishing design system to create efficiency in prototyping and development
- Show understanding of all product brands and cascade down to the team members
- Be an advocate for the customer insights and feedback
- Evaluate user experience to impact strategy and roadmaps
- Level up our team, share knowledge, and help evolve our tools and best practices.
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the team
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers to continually raise our bar for quality.
- Identify the needs of our users and improve on existing features
- Be a proponent of research amongst colleagues.
- Collaborate with the Scrum Master on the product backlog prioritization to ensure incremental delivery of features.
- Present product ideas to relevant team members for brainstorming
- Suggest improvements to design and performance.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in an IT related or other non-IT related discipline
- Minimum experience: 2 years relevant experience in UI/UX or Product Design.
Key Competency Requirements
- Product Design
- Design thinking
- Visual Design
- Information Architecture
- User Experience
- User Research.
- Agile Methodology
- Product Design Tools.
Skills / Competencies:
- Interaction / UI Design
- Visual Design
- Communication /Articulation
- UX Design.
- High Work Standards
- Decision Making
Application Closing Date
04:54 AM: 22nd July, 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.