SaharaGo – At the core, we are a B2B e-commerce business that is leveraging the power of technology to transform African businesses. We are Africa’s largest marketplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solutions Architect
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Abia, Imo and Lagos
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, and architecture discussions.
- Be responsible for scaling, performance and quality for the team.
- Build (and open source) data processing, storage and fetch systems at the high volume scale with the lowest cost/GB while still responding in milliseconds at the 99th percentile.
- Optimize algorithms which influence personalization, Order processing, payments, fraud prevention, etc.
- Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, and performance in your team.
- Experiment with new and relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while
- Create platforms, reusable libraries, and utilities wherever applicable
- measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create.
- Implement a long-term technology vision for your team.
Skills & Requirements
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Deep expertise in more than one programming language and tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.
- Substantial experience in building large complex business applications
- Strong object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive modules and class-level interfaces
- Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
- Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux Platform
- Deep understanding of data-driven web application design and development
- Deep understanding of design patterns, optimizations, deployments and tuning servers like apache/MySQL/tomcat/solr
- Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies (XP, Scrum)
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org