ASUS is passionate about technology and driven by innovation. We dream, we dare and we strive to create an effortless and joyful digital life for everyone. We’re always in search of incredible ideas and experiences, and we aspire to deliver the incredible in everything we do.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Controller
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time – Associate
About the Job
- We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual for the position of Service Controller (ASUS Service Partner (ASP) controller).
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the service operations with specific accounts across English Speaking Africa region.
- Help our customers with escalations and special cases when problems arise with our products.
- Ensure customers satisfaction is met. Ensure that all repairs are closed within the desired repair time.
Your primary tasks include:
- Controlling ASP (Asus Service Partner) performance in TAT and Quality;
- Pushing case process where needed;
- Monthly reporting + KPI (Key Performance Indicator);
- Handling of Escalation cases (Call center/Service partner related);
- Monitoring of daily WIP (Work in Progress);
- Weekly pending/TAT/SWAP analyzes;
- Monthly Customer satisfaction analyze;
- Weekly reporting Sales;
- Contact window for repairs;
- Checking and controlling of QR (Quality Related) cases.
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills;
- Previous experience in a customer service role;
- The ability to respond appropriately under pressure;
- Analytical personality with sound judgment and excellent problem-solving skills;
- A positive attitude and the ability to build relationships with customers;
- An understanding of PC repair is a strong asset.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.