Integrated Oilfied Services Company
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark Group operating in the Oil and Gas Industry. Incorporated in 1998, the company started out as a staffing agency which supplied skilled personnel to the Oil and Gas Industry within Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Key Account Sales Executive
Employment Type: Permanent
- Coordinate and track effectively all activities occurring for each account assigned, starting from lead identification and tender generation up till final payment and cycle closure.
- Keep abreast of client production rates, investments and divestments, and other activities, news, and projects to build opportunity pipeline, identify new areas of interest and generate new business.
- Ensure continuous customer satisfaction through delivering meeting customer expectations on critical performance criteria (OTD, RT, HSE, Quality etc.).
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships. Liaise, coordinate, and effectively establish business relationships with other inter-company departments (logistics, contracts and procurement, maintenance, engineering, projects, finance and accounting, services, and procurement, etc.) to facilitate workflow process, achieve company’s objectives and help in developing customer organizational structure per department.
- Stay abreast with the new features and product launches for strategic OEMs.
- Manage the more complex service jobs, tenders and projects and negotiate contracts and close agreements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical Engineering or relevant industry experience.
- 8-10 years of sales experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, excel).
- Communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing and time management skills.
- Positive and winning attitude.
- Team player and good work ethics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical Engineering/Relevant Industry, Communication skill, Multi-tasking, Problem Solving, Report Writing, Time Management, MS Office.
Application Closing Date
To apply for this job please visit www.hobarkintl.com.