First Bank of Nigeria Limited is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. It is the premier bank in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Project Manager
Job Identification: 569
Job Schedule: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct feasibility studies and confirm results with business units to facilitate decision making
- Assist with the creation of project charters, scope documents, risk assessments and budgets
- Assist in developing work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports
- Identify and anticipate risks and issues. Facilitate resolution, mitigation, and appropriate escalation
- Contribute to management of project risk and change management
- Assist with assessing inter-project dependencies and gauge the financial impact and risk of the project
- Ensure project quality standards are adhered to during project execution and delivery
- Provide performance feedback for project team members.
- Assist with measuring and reporting of value achieved and business benefits realized through projects.
- Coordinate project communication between the technology and business communities.
- Provide status report as required.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline.
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage.
- 4+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years of management experience
Key Competency Requirements
- Experience in coordinating projects involving multiple IT disciplines
- Proficient knowledge of project management best practices and standards (PMP, PRINCEII etc.)
- Working knowledge of Project Planning and Management
- Good strategic planning capabilities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with business stakeholders
- Sound conflict management skills
- Good administrative and managerial ability
- Creative, results-oriented and analytical with strong problem-solving capability
- Sound leadership and influencing ability
Skill / Competencies:
Core SFIA 5 Skill Requirements:
- Project Management (PRMG 5)
- Portfolio, Programme and Project Support (PROF 5)
- Benefits Management (BENM 5)
Other SFIA 5 Skill Requirements:
- Service Level Management (SLMO 3)
- Requirements and Definitions Management (REQM 3)
- Learning Delivery (ETDL 3)
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2022 at 04:58 AM
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job please visit hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.