First Bank of Nigeria Limited is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. It is the premier bank in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Performance Testing
Job Identification: 570
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Shift: Day
Job Category: IT TECH, SEC & OPS
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and analyze non-functional requirement documents as well as architecture diagram.
- Test environment setup and configuration.
- Develop test scenarios/ workload for performance test.
- Conduct performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability
- Execute performance testing (Front-end and Back-end).
- Analyze test results and coordinate with development teams to fix bottle necks
- Review performance test report.
- Suggest new tools and techniques to improve testing efficiency.
- Assist in project planning, scheduling, budgeting and tracking activities.
- Provide support in project design, development and deployment activities.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing test procedures.
- Builds and maintains performance testing strategy and framework.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline.
- Masters, MBA or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage.
- 3+ years of IT testing/process management experience.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Experience testing in a cloud-based environment is a plus.
- Full understanding of the features and capabilities of industry-leading performance test tools such as HP
- LoadRunner and similar solutions specific to performance test.
- Good knowledge of Databases (SQL Server, Oracle)
- Experience building Performance Benchmarks and workloads, performance analysis, and tuning.
- Good strategic planning and management skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with business stakeholders.
- Sound conflict management skills.
- Sound administrative and managerial ability.
- Creative, results-oriented and analytical with strong problem-solving capability.
- Good leadership and influencing ability.
Skill / Competencies:
- Test management tool.
- Performance test tool.
- Architecture diagram interpretation.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2022 at 04:57 AM
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job please visit hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.