First Bank of Nigeria Limited is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. It is the premier bank in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Application Support – Core Banking Support
Job Identification: 621
- Conduct proactive monitoring, operation and maintenance of core banking application- Finacle (Nigeria & Subsidiaries) for optimal performance and ensure compliance to relevant standards
- Provide technical direction in requirement definition, planning, coordination and implementation of Finacle and integrated Third party applications
- Ensure prompt and effective delivery of core banking applications (Finacle) to users
- Manage the availability and optimal Performance of application configurations, problem and incident management to ensure IT service continuity and support
- Collaborate with IT Application Solution developers and other stakeholders to ensure new Finacle applications/customizations meet the bank’s operational standard.
- Participate in Finacle Application User review and User Acceptance Test to ensure changes to production meet operational standard
- Collaborate with Information Security Operations Department to ensure that all the identified Core banking applications’ vulnerabilities are remediated appropriately
- Ensure that SLA with vendors are monitored, reviewed and updated to deliver the expected values to the bank
- Assist with routine application analysis, and evaluation on resource requirements necessary to maintain optimal service levels
- Ensure all core banking application (Finacle) issues are resolved and root cause(s) are documented in accordance with Bank’s standard procedure
- Fulfil service requests and perform routine maintenance and support activities
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to management reports
- Monitor and ensure proper tracking of expiration of application certificates as it relates to core applications
- Participate in testing and exercising of the bank’s business continuity management of critical products and services as it relates to core application (Finacle).
- Ensure closure of all internal and external audit exceptions as it relates to all core application (Finacle)
- Regularly monitor, track and ensure that recommended patches from OEMs are tested and deployed up to date for core banking applications
- Plan, design and execute agreed End of Month (EOM)/End of Half Year (EOHY)/End of Year (EOY)activities for Nigeria and subsidiaries
- Review all income generating processes and activities with stakeholders (Business and developers) to maximize revenue recoup and minimize income loss
- Review team’s daily monitoring report as it relates to core banking application (Finacle)
- Collaborate and engage OEMs and vendors for regular review of escalation and resolution of issues logged/raised
- Minimum of a First Degree
- A recognized professional certification or IT related discipline will be an added advantage
- 4+ years of experience in core banking application (Finacle ) systems support/ administration.
Application Closing Date
22nd July, 2022 at 12:43 PM.
To apply for this job please visit hdbc.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com.